Ω°Obstacles Out Of The Way°Ω

The five girls sat down as Felix and Sunghoon waited for Info-S.

"Hello, my children! My dear little birds."

Her eyes glowed red as the girls gasped while Felix's eyes widened and Sunghoon gulped.

"No fucking way."

He whispered as Info-S smirked.

"Hush now my little birds, I sense the tension of nervousness an... Fear."

She laughs as Soyeon was amazed at the revelation.

"Didn't expect me? The oh so dear cool girl to be a psychopath, Mastermind of all the deaths!?"

She slammed both of her hands on the table.

"I have kept my girlfriend crazy for me, she killed the girls who talked to me but spared the ones who are dear to me."

Miyeon was flabbergasted.

"No wonder she's terrifying."

"Now, now, my little birds."

Info-S sat down.

"Listen well."
________________________________

"Shuhua!"

Seung grinned as Shuhua looked at her with a huge smile.

"Unnie? What's wrong?"

"We haven't been spending a lot of time together, so I was thinking maybe we could catch up with a soda and some burgers sounds?"

"Sounds good to me!"

The two went to the nearest burger shop and ordered a double stack of four cheeseburgers and a big soda.

"Free food is the best."

Shuhua smiled as Seung chuckled.

Seung grabbed her phone and sent a like to her friend she laughed softly when they sent a laughing emoji and a knife.

"Unnie what's that?"

Shuhua pointed at the thing Seung is holding.

"It's a record player."
----

"Soyeon would text Jackson saying she'll take Shuhua home, and he will go home alone using his car. It'll rain."

Jackson was driving home when Soyeon texted him saying she'll take Shuhua home.

Wonho was busy with football practice and Hyejin was busy with work.

He noticed two cars following him.

He began to speed up.

"Creep."

Jackson whispered as it began to rain.

The road was slippery.

"Make sure to make him panic and scared for his life, make him drive up the hill."

He then again saw the cars chasing him, he panicked and stepped on the gas.

He drove towards the hill.

The Siren and The Princess looked at the wavering car.

"When you see his car wavering, then it means he is close to crashing."

Jackson couldn't control his speed as he tried to step on his brakes but it didn't work.
----

"Wonho will have his football practice, I paid one of the jocks to take the blame when you break his bones."

Wonho was in the shower room putting his clothes on when he saw someone wearing all black with a helmet on.

Soyeon and Yuqi who were grinning and looking at him laughed.