clean-off

(Y/F/C) -your favorite candy

"VARIAN!" I kicked open the already broken door that I have been denying to fix that I really need to fix.

"Look at this poster I found!" I pressed it up to his face

"It says a science e-xpo (E-ck-po)!"

"It's an expo, but is it actually happening!?" He started to freak out.

"Yep! So what are you gonna make Varian? I pointed to almost everything in the room.

"I... I don't really know about that."

"What why? Your inventions are amazing!" I hold his hands.

His face goes a bit red "well I don't want the same thing to happen again, and my dad will be incredibly mad if I mess up again."

That's when I decided then and there I'ma help Varian get his enthusiasm up and happiness. While working on a project of my own.

̶P̶l̶a̶n̶ ̶A̶
Make him laugh.

̶R̶e̶s̶u̶l̶t̶s̶:̶ ̶A̶B̶O̶R̶T̶ ̶A̶B̶O̶R̶T̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶r̶i̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶e̶.̶

Plan B
Give him a big hug.

Results: it was good he was happy but still sulking.

Plan C
Give him complaints, hugs, and inspiration!

Results: worked really well I found some black rocks and he immediately started working on invention he wouldn't let me see it but I'm excited.

"Varian I'm going out to corona to see the expo!" I yelled to him.

"Have fun I'll see you there!" He yelled from the other room.

I walked to corona and it look amazing there were booths and other decorations.

I saw Cassie putting up a banner so came to the ladder.

"Who's ready for the expo!?" I yell out to Cassie.

"Hm? Oh hi (y/n)!" Cassie climbed down of the ladder.

"So are you ready for the expo?"

"No. This is for science nerds. I really wanted to be on guard duty today. My father need to trust me more." She put her hand on her head.

"Well maybe good luck will come and turn you in to  guard! Also im a nerd."

"Cassandra your father is requesting you about a certain guard position." A random guard says. Cassie ran with them as she waved goodbye.

"Good luck!" I yelled out to her. Then the banner was slipping I quickly retied the banner.

"Hey cass! Did you see the- oh hi (y/n)!" Rapunzel was wearing the weirdest goggles and Eugene was there to.

"Hey guys! Also Cassie is hopefully being a guard soon."

"You know your pretty lucky, she hates getting called Cassie." I zoned out for a second. basking in part that I'm special.

"So (y/n) what did you make for the expo?"

"I made a little hammock for Ruddigger and depending on the weight it has more room to less room, cool right?"

"Does that mean if Ruddigger and pascal were on it together it would have more room?"

"Yep what did you make?"

"I made-" Eugene covered her mouth and dragged her away "yeah you don't want to hear it."

I waited around the expo, until Cassie came looking for me.