Chapter 3- New and Old Info

"So, where exactly do we get all these supplies?" I asked a few days later from the discussion.

"What supplies?" Sevi asked.

"The one on the list. Somewhere called Diagon Alley? I think..."

"Well, I don't know where that is, but I'm sure we can get there-"

"And we shall!" Mom spooked.

Neither Sevi nor I jumped, unlike when I was little, and we tilted our heads out of confusion.

"What do you mean by that, Mom?"

"Well, thanks to my genius mind-"

"You mean you sadistic mind?" Sevi interrupted.

"-I managed to build a teleporter where we can go to this..."

"Diagon Alley," I answered.

"-Diagon Alley!" Mom smirked.

"You positively sure it would work? Because if you try to do some funny business-" 

"Relax, Sevi. I wouldn't do it if it didn't involve my sweet daughter~!"

"Screw you too, Jinx..."

"Can we go now? The sooner we get there, the sooner we can get my school supplies," I commented.

"Right, right," Mom said before ruffling my head.

"Really, Mom?"

"Let's get going..." Sevi said, passing the gadget to Mom after examining it. 

I grabbed both adults' hands, and the last thing I saw was a shiny blue light glowing. 

~~~~

"Alright then. This should be..."

"Diagon Alley-"

"-Diagon Alley!" Mom excitedly said as we stood right in front of many, many stores.

"Alright then. Let's go right now, so we can-" Sevi began speaking, but I interrupted. 

"Sevi, how are we going to pay for all of this?" 

The adult paused and looked at me.

"Now you're asking that?"

"Yeah..."

"What the hell, Moth?"

"Hehe... Sorry, not sorry?"

Sevi slapped herself across the face and sighed.

"I guess we have to go to some bank? I don't know-"

"Bank, you said?" A stranger's voice asked.

We turned quickly to see a raven-haired lady in a black dress and dark purple dress.

"Yes?" I hesitantly asked.

"Follow me then," She said before leaving.

We didn't know whether to follow her, but her aura was calming and safe.

I pursued her as my Mom and Sevi, and it surprisingly took almost five minutes to get to our location.

"Here we are, Gringotts Wizarding Bank!" She said before pushing us to enter.

We stood still as we were in unfamiliar territory, and I felt my hand reaching for my gun.

"Um, how are we supposed to- And she left," I pointed out.

Sevi and Mom looked behind me, and the strange lady was gone.

At this point, my stomach felt like it had butterflies swarming around it, and I stayed close to Mom.