Chapter 6- The Sorting Ceremony

As time passed, Dray and I continued talking to each other about the Wizarding World. He never denied answering my questions, and I felt more comfortable.

However, the part he was uncomfortable with was me changing into the Hogwarts uniform, which took only a few seconds, but still. It's like he's never seen a woman changing clothes. Although, maybe it was because I decided to change unexpectedly.

Once I was done, though, we resumed as if nothing had happened.

"So, what if I end up in Ravenclaw?" I asked, wanting to know his answer.

He paused, looking up and down at me. He got closer to my face and said, "I guess it wouldn't be too bad. It's still better than Gryffindor and Hufflepuff."

"Hehe, trust me. I could tell that based on your facial expression," I giggled.

"Still, it would be hard to help you out, but I'll do my best."

"Okay, Dray..."

"Now, here's a question I want to ask- Have you ever kissed someone?" He asked.

"Kiss? What's that?" I innocently asked before feeling Dray pick me up and place me on his lap.

"Like this," He said before smashing his lips onto mine.

I flinched but didn't move back because, for some reason, I wanted more. I slowly moved my hands to the back of his head and pulled him closer.

I felt one of his hand slide onto my Hogwarts uniform, making me gasp, and it was an opportunity for him to shove his tongue.

He swallowed every moan and gasp I made, and after some time, we parted with a string of saliva attached.

My face was blushing red, and Draco smirked when he commented that my hair was very pink.

"S-Shut up," I said, wanting to rough kiss him again.

"I didn't think you might it this rough, but I underestimated you. Now, we just snogged, and anyone who tries to kiss you will pay, got it?" He said, making me shudder in pleasure.

I nodded, and he sighed before approaching and breathing into my ear, "No, no. I want words, Mothy~."

"I-I won't let anyone else kiss me but you and only you," I answered before shuddering when I felt Dray's hands on my back skin.

"Good girl," He said before kissing me again.

I shudder because of the roughness Dray displayed, and I began to lose myself for him.

'I wish I came to Hogwarts if it meant this guy was going here all those years ago!!'

~~~~

"You best be going," Dray says before petting my head, making me lightly blush.

"A-Aren't you coming with me?" I asked, and before he could say anything, we heard voices approaching us.

"Not yet, love. Besides, I have to court you before you agree for us to be together. That's the only pureblood way," Dray said, and I felt my knees weakening.

"And then after that... We'll decide along the way." He winked and left while I remembered him telling me to follow the first years.

'I wonder what he meant when he said, "After that,"' I thought before seeing some first years on boats.

I was about to get into one until I heard an authoritative voice, "'cuse me, ma'am?"

I looked up to see someone who appeared tall, taller than Sevi, and I gulped.