Chapter 8- Problem Formations (Especially Umbitch and the Golden Trio)

I slowly woke up from the sleep I possessed while staying with Draco, and I didn't want it to end.

I looked around and saw that it was the weekend already. That means breakfast would be much later, especially if all we do is study or hang out. I decided not to get up and stay nice and warm next to Draco. 

I continued to cuddle on his chest, slowly feeling sleepy until I felt Draco's hand on top of mine.

"Mine," He whispers, and I smile before replying, "Yours..."

He chuckled before shuffling the blanket a bit and hugging me.

It only took a few minutes before we heard banging on the door, and we groaned before getting up.

"Coming, coming- Oh, I'm coming already!!" Draco sneered before opening the door to see some girl I didn't know.

"Draco, dear. Step aside; I wanna see her," She said before shoving Draco aside and approaching me.

"Rude," Draco playfully sneered, and the girl rolled her eyes.

"Haha, very funny. So, this is who you'll be marrying?" She said, eyebrow-raising.

"Marrying? What's that?" I asked, and the girl began making some weird noises.

"Oh, sweetie. Marriage means a lifetime together with the love of your life! Unless you're in a difficult relationship, that would mean trouble," She explained while Draco's face turned red.

"Oh. That sounds nice. Thank you for telling me..."

"Pansy, Pansy Parkinson," She said before walking around me.

"For someone that's a metamorphmagus, I never expected to find myself talking to one."

"That's because I-"

"-Didn't know? Yes, yes. Drackey dear mentioned it ever since you appeared on the train," She whined.

"Really? How much did Draco talk about me?" I asked. 

"Well, he wanted to f-"

"OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" He shouted, face turning more red. 

"Pansy, be a dear and leave. I was trying to sleep with my love, so if you kindly-"

"Fuck off? Fine, fine," She said, smirking as Draco's eyes widened while I stood there confused.

"Don't forget to use protection!!" She yelled, making me tilt my head out of confusion. 

"PANSY, YOU BITCH!!!" Draco yelled, and Pansy laughed.

"Draco, are you okay?" I asked, and Draco just groaned.

"Damn you, Pansy. Damn you..."

~~~~

After the whole catastrophe back in the room, Draco sat at the Ravenclaw table alongside Luna. 

I didn't get the answer I wanted when Draco said he was fine, but I know I shouldn't deal with it as an issue. Moreover, I think I like that Pansy girl. 

Draco, though, doesn't want me to hang out with her?

Why? I honestly can say that I don't know.

Either way, breakfast is going to be an easy ride. With these two at my side, I feel special. 

I feel on top of the world, and nothing will change that. Nothing will, indeed...

~~~~

Okay, I second-guessed myself. 

Ms. Pink Toad made everything so bad, and I'm about to go full-psycho on her if she doesn't stop talking to me. Not only that, but three people were being extra moody around me.