INTRODUCTION

PROLOGUE:

Mariam is just a Muslim who is willing to learn and practice her religion, she is a young Africa girl with mixed religion, she was just doing it by going with the flow of her parents, following mum to church and prayed Islamically because she must not flout her dad's order.

Sometimes in life there are some situations we find ourselves that wouldn't be favorable to us, we deal with the pains alone if nobody is willing to extend a helping hands to share our pains with us and it become worsen if people added their contributions in an ill ways then depression set in, we begin to loose our self-esteem.

Mariam as everyone does, proceed to life adventure, life they say; is not favourable to everyone, she met with a friend who facilitates a change in her life and then something happened!

What happened? Did the friend change her for good or worse? What is the hindrance in practicing her religion? What pains did she go through? Did she find joy later? Read with me.
Manage my chilled drink 🥂.  🥂
Let's start with the reading and writing journey 😍

.

.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

This book is not thoroughly edited, if there is any corrections to be made, please kindly do it politely, it is written by BALOGUN YUSIROH OMOLOLA with a pen name EASYEASE_PEN✍️ .

It's not plagiarized!! So, plagiarism is not allowed❌❌❌❌❌❌
Take your time to read and enjoy yourself while reading, eat popcorn and take a chill drink, it's surely allowed 😀

let's ride on☑️☑️☑️☑️and please remember to support me, it means a lot, share your thoughts on the story. Thanks for your precious time.