1

Maryam family unit is a small unit, one whom is known has a nuclear family. It only consist of Mariam and her parent, no siblings. The parent had tried for another child to come forth but to no avail. They finally give up after years of trying.

Mariam on the other hand has faced emotional abuse from neighbours and others, such as;
"Don't play with her o, you don't know the spirit living in her that makes her the only one from her parent"

"You are a witch, you do not want siblings"

She was always lonely while growing up with no playmate, she faced so many humiliation, during her 12th birthday, she gifted a baby she was fond of part of her birthday package and the mother reply was "hope you didn't jinx this things o, because me I want to have more children, my daughter cannot be like you".
Though she said it jokingly yet to Mariam, the woman just passed a message. Since then she decided to be alone and enjoy her world.

It's Thursday evening yet the climate is still emitting much light, Mariam had already done her chores, her Dad had travelled for work since on Tuesday and her Mum went for vigil, she didn't go with her Mum because she had menstrual cramp.
From the vigil her Mum will go to shop, she's meant to go to the shop but decided to be at home instead. After long hours of the day and the activities she engaged in, she connect her phone with woofer to listen to music, her only companion.

💃💃 Amaka ngbo o that am sorry yeah, ineye dike lobi ogini what happened o🎶🎶
As i see your sexy face and your big belle🎶🎶
Girl I have to change my ways, I tell you yeah 🎶🎶
Me myself, I they pray for my daily bread🎶🎶

Maryam as usual was listening to her favorite artist kiss Daniel, singing out loud along with the artist and dancing along with the music, talk of dancing and singing she has no other hobby.

"Ololufe I no wan run but then, your father is voilence..... Your mother is voilence....."💃💃 turning around she saw her mother giving her a dagger eyes😠😠 if looks could kill, Maryam would be under  six feet by  now.

"Ekaabo ma"🙇(Welcome ma) she greeted.

"What if am not welcomed? Is this what you have been doing all day? Her mother harshly replied.

"Mum... I already washed the plates and I cooked as well" she replied hoping the stares will reduce.

"Okay... Hope you washed the clothes in the laundry? Because I can see you are deviod of work" she replied harshly.

"Haahn Mum... I did, I even arranged the rooms and cleaned the kitchen after cooking" I smiled feeling myself.

"So you think you have done a whole lot of work? Even the floor you swept, I'm still stepping on sands"

"Haa mummy!" I yelled, I already know she will want to look for default somewhere.
"Shift, let me go and change jare" she hissed and go into her room.  I knows better than to follow her to her room to help offload her bag.

Adeyanju Maryam Ayotunde (Christained Mary) is the only child of Mr and Mrs Adeyanju, she is 6'5ft tall, has an oval shape of face, hazel eyes with a pointed nose and well set of teeth that compliments her face, a melanin skin girl,  she has a tiny waist you could imagine and a very well curvy hips that is mind blowing, long legs, she is gorgeous and pleasing, beautiful is what you can characterised her features as, that is why she is blessed with a possessive and very protective parents.

Mr Adeyanju is a practicing Muslim, I wouldn't say he is a devoted Muslim because he is just simply himself when it comes to religion, he follows the 5 pillars of Islam and the rest of what he does is just a bonus and of course his personality,  he doesn't discriminate, he is a friend to all, he welcomed people a lot, he is a disciplinarian.

His full name is Adeyanju Isaac Ayodeji he was once a Christian, he served as a corper at the Northern part of Nigeria where he was received with love, the people of Kano (where he served) made sure "oga kofa"(oga corper as Nigerians fondly called the corpers) doesn't lack anything, he was so used to them that he find it difficult to move so easily when he was through with his service, he learnt from them about Islam which he found as a light to his life and he began to practice Muslim.

He goes by the Muslim name Ishaaq. He met Maryam's mother during thier service too but she was a Christian, Atoyebi Juliana Tomoloju by name, he tried to change her but she wasn't obliged to change.

Till date she is still practicing her religion and sometimes take Maryam along with her to church but Mr Adeyanju also made sure Maryam never misses her solat and dresses decently (Covering all parts of her body including her hair using scarf or turbans).

Not so long 👏 I didn't want to bore you 😊😊