Suprise! (Chapter 9)

AN: Implied s*x but no description.  

---------------Izuku's POV------------------

It has been about two weeks since I got hit with that little girl's quirk and I was lying in bed, snuggled up to Shota, while he threaded his fingers through my hair, caressing me head. Slowly his hands started to travel down on onto my waist. This was normal, Shota usually holds my waist, and I don't mind. What was different was when his hands travelled even lower and started to squeeze my butt with one hand, caressing my lower back with the other.   

"Mm, what are you going Sho?" I asked, looking up at him as he gave a small smile.

"Well, if you're okay with it, I thought that we could possibly try something out tonight. We don't have too though!" He answered, looking flustered.

"N-No, it's okay. We can try something..."

"It's okay if you don't want to, I understand. Especially from your past and all."

I shook my head and asked him to continue. 

"Well, if you ever want me to stop or slow down or wait for a moment, just tell me and I will, okay?"

"I will." I replied while nodding. 

------------Time skip--------------

I was lying in bed, cuddled up next to Shota as he gently ran his figures through my hair. 

"Mmnn," I let out a small groan.

"What's wrong baby?" Shota asked me, pulling me closer to him by my waist. 

"I just realised that we didn't, you know, use protection..." I responded, my eyes looking worriedly into his.

"Well, in a week or two you'll just have to get checked to see if your pregnant or not, okay? If you are, it's fine, I promise to take responsibility."

I gave him a nod and drifted off to sleep. 

-------Time Skip---------

Two weeks later I was sitting on the bathroom floor, waiting for the results of the test. Shota was still in bed, but I could hear him starting to wake up. I let out a sigh as the timer went off and I nervously turned the test over. My breathing sped up and my vision started to blur as I saw the result. I started to panic, I know Shota said he would take responsibility and look after me but what if he decides that he doesn't want to. I gulped as I heard Shota call out for me. I took a deep breath and exited the bathroom. I slowly walked over towards the bed, where Shota lay, having just woken up.

"Are you okay baby? You're acting strange, what's wrong?" He asked. 

I gulped and took a deep breath before answering, "You know how two weeks ago we, you know, did it?"

"Yeah. And?"

"W-Well, I-I-'m..." I stuttered, not being able to bring myself to tell him, I just handed him the test and waited for his reaction. 

After a few seconds of looking at the test his eyes widened and he murmured, "You're pregnant..." 

Tears welled up in my eyes, expecting him to be mad.

"That's great!" He yelled, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a tight hug. I was so confused but also glad that he didn't hate me. 

He got up off the bed and twirled me around. He then placed my down and gave me a soft kiss, before stepping back away from me and staring down at me. 

"What should we do? Do we hide it or tell someone or what?" I asked looking down at my stomach and rubbing a hand over it.

"I think we should tell Nezu and the teachers but not tell the students." Shota replied, pulling me closer by my waist and holding me tightly. "Come on, we can tell Nezu now, since it's the weekend, then we can tell the teachers so that you don't get hurt during training and at four months I want you to top training all together. When the child is born, we can tell the students. How does that sound?"

I nodded and Shota told me to put on a hoodie as I would have to get used to it, as I would wear a hoodie to cover my belly. We then headed out of the dorms, thankful that the rest of the class had gone to visit their parents. As we walked to the main building, anxiety filled me at the thought that Nezu might fire Shota and/or expel me. When we got to Nezu's office, Shota knocked and walked inside.

"Ah, Aizawa and Izuku, how may I help you today?" Nezu asked, looking from me to Shota, eyes waited for an explanation. 

Shota looked at me in a way that was telling me that he would explain, and I nodded. "Well, two weeks ago Izuku got hit with a quirk that made parts from the female reproductive system grow inside his body. Basically, it allows him to get pregnant if he has s*x, but it didn't change his external body so... well yeah, we have been dating in secret and we you know, did it so now Izuku is pregnant." Shota explained while I felt my face heat up from the explanation he gave. 

"Okay, well, we'll have to arrange for Izuku to be careful during training and have Recovery Girl (RG) do monthly check ups and all." Nezu stated. 

Shota stared at him in shock, not expecting that reaction. The discussion went on and it was all organised and thankfully, we weren't in trouble. Nezu informed all the teachers and RG and they all agreed and supported our decisions. Now came the even harder part; explaining to my commander why/how I had to take maternity leave. 

After what seemed like hours of explaining and arguing, I finally got off the phone to commander Jake and sat down on the edge of my bed, only to let out a small yelp as I was gently pulled down onto the bed and snuggled into Shota's embrace. He slowly started to rub his hand up and down the lower part of my back, massaging next to my spine. I let out a small groan when he rubbed over a particularly sore part of my back.

"Shh, it's okay, I'm sorry, I won't rub there again, okay?" 

I gave a nod and he continued to gently caress my body and run fingers through my hair until we both fell asleep, tired from the day and exited for the months to come.

------------------------------------------------

AN: That's then end of this chapter. Please comment any ideas, theories or suggestions. Also comment names for the child (also do you think just one or twins?) and what gender you think it should be!

And I'm trying to upload once a week on Friday!

[1103 words]