His Life (Chapter 1)

AN: TW: War, rape, torture, death.

Throughout the years Izuku was harshly trained to be the perfect soldier. His training was hard and rough. Being the only quirkless person there (and the only child) caused Izuku to undergo and insane amount of training. By the age he was ten he was already working assassination missions and winning against some of the most powerful people in the army. With his amazing knowledge and understanding of quirks and how they work, Izuku very quickly analysed every person in the army's quirks' and used this to his advantage, using hand to hand combat and weapons to take down everyone but his leading commander.  When he was fourteen, he was given his own squad (all of which are older than him) and taken out to the front lines of the war, in which had been going for two years now but almost no-one knew about. 

Years later the war was still going on and Izuku had been in and out of the front lines for various injuries and solo missions. Izuku is now eighteen and only his squad had fully survived the last four years.   

"Sir, we need backup immediately! Our soldiers are dying, we need medics on the scene! Si-" The line got cut as the soldier got shot down. As the soldiers were fighting for their lives, Izuku and his squad were further forward, fighting and dying one by one. Soon all of Izuku's squad had died and Izuku was frantically trying to see if any were alive. Over the years they had spent together, they had become as close as family. Another wave of fire came and Izuku ended up shot in the right shoulder. 

"Aghhhh," Izuku screamed as the opposite team knocked him out and dragged him towards their base. 

Over the next two years Izuku was tortured, raped, and starved, and yet he never gave up any information. Now, the war was over, and they were currently looking for their best soldier. 

A few months past and the Japanese military found Izuku and brought him back to the main base. 

---------- Izuku's POV-----------

I awoke to the sound of a steady beeping noise. I slowly opened my eyes, squinting at the bright lights above me. As I looked around the room, I noticed the door open and a doctor walk in. 

"Ah, I see you are awake." The doctor said, holding a clip board. 

"H-how long w-was I o-out?" I said in a hoarse voice.

"About two days," He replied. 

I gave a slight nod and looked around some more.

"You can leave soon and in case you're wondering, you're inside the main base." The man before leaving and closing the door. 

Soon the door opened again in the general walked in, shoulders held back and spine as straight as stick. 

"I see you are awake as they said." The general stated.

I just continued to look at him, unable to respond anymore. 

"Well, you're getting released in two days. When you are released, you'll spend a day in your dorm, here in the main base, then get transported to UA. There you will spend as long as you wish, interacting, getting back on track and being around others your age. Think of this as your paid leave. I've been informed of what happened while you were MIA and believe that this will give you time to adjust back to your normal habits and hopefully not be too scarred by your experiences." He said, not giving me any time to respond before walking out and closing the door. 

----Time Skip----Three Days later----

"Well, I guess it's time to go. I've got everything I need so. I guess I'm finally going to my childhood dream."

------------------

AN: That is all for this chapter and I will see you next time. 

[628 words]