More Changes (Chapter 16)

AN: I will be trying to post as much as I can over the weekend due to the story nearly being over and me wanting to start the next one! I hope you look forward to that!

This is the last chapter for this book, but I will be starting the next one soon!

Credit to the artist!

-----------Izuku's POV------------ 

I awoke, expecting to be cuddled up in Shota's arms. Instead, I looked around to see him walking towards me, fully clothed with a tray of food in his hands.

"Here, baby, I made us lunch." He said as he climbed back into bed with me.

After we finished eating, Shota explained that he had to teach but due to what happened, he had talked to Nezu, and I was allowed to go to class but had to follow Shota to all of his classes and not my own. 

"The students might have to find out about the baby a little earlier than we planned. But Nezu said you don't have to wear the uniform, just whatever is comfortable." Shota explained.

I agreed and soon I was dressed in one on Shota's hoodie's that reached down to my knees and some boxers (I wasn't wearing pants as it wasn't comfortable). 

As we left the dorms, it was empty as all the students were in class already, Shota had one arm around my waste and his other hand gently rubbing over my stomach. Once we got to the main campus, we headed to the classroom that Shota had to teach in. 

The day went on pretty well until we had a run in with present Mic. 

"Hm, what are you doing here, thought you were supposed to be on bed rest?" Present Mic asked in a bored tone with hatred in his voice.

"Well, thanks to you, Izuku is staying with me twenty-four seven now." Shota responded, glaring daggers at Mic. 

Mic scoffed and left after giving me a death glare. 

The day continued and much not else happened other than students giving us weird looks. Once the day ended, we headed back to the dorms to find all of the 1A students in the common room.

"Could you two please explain why you were walking with each other all day and why Midoriya hasn't been attending class these last few months?" Iida asked, his arms moving like a robot as he spoke.

I sighed and we all sat down as Shota began to explain how everything happened and about our relationship. 

After he finished explaining the class was speechless until the girls started getting excited and came over, asking to feel my stomach.

----------------------------Time Skip Izuku is about to have the child----------------------------------- 

I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling a wet patch beneath me. I then realised that my water had broken when a ache rang through my back and abdomen. Suddenly, it hit me. I was in labour. 

I reached my arms over to Shota, shaking him in an attempt to wake him about. After about two minutes of shaking, he finally woke up just as I gave a slight scream in pain. 

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked, clearly worried. 

"T-the b-baby," I managed to get out.

"Shit," Shota swore before he reached over to the bedside table and grabbed his phone. 

He then dialled RG and after a few attempts she picked up. "Aizawa, why are you calling me at this time of night?" 

"Izuku's in labour!" Shota answered. 

The conversation continued as Recovery Girl gave Aizawa instructions and the call ended as she said that she would be over soon to perform a c-section. 

 As I awoke, I saw Shota leaning over me, a look of relief on his face. "You're okay."

I gave a slight nod and looked around the room to see Recovery Girl off to the side holding a tiny baby.

She walked closer and handed me our child. "I would like you to meet your daughter." She said with a smile. 

Tears streamed down my face as my eyes landed on her beautiful face. "Ours," I whispered as I looked up at Shota, who placed a gently hand on my cheek, as tears slipped from his eyes too.

"What would you like to name her?" Recovery Girl asked.

I looked up at Shota who nodded, and I looked back down at our daughter. "Akira."

I looked back up at Shota as he got to the floor beside the bed. I gave a confused look before he reached into his pocket and pulled out a box.

"Izuku, I love you so much and you're everything to me. Will you make me the happiest man the world and marry me?" Shota asked as he opened the little box to reveal a small princess cut diamond with a platinum back and two rubies' adorning the sides.

"YES!" I screamed as he got up off the floor, slid the ring onto my finger and caught my lips in a kiss. 

---------------------------------------------

AN: That is the end of this book, I will hopefully see you in the next one! It's going to be Harry Potter (Snarry, abused harry, etc.)

Sorry for the time skip and the shorter chapter, I hope you'll forgive me!

BYE!

[759 words]