Memories and Deja Vu (Chapter 15)

AN: TW for this chapter (Implied/ mentions of Rape). 

I want to say that NO I am not encouraging rape and it is NEVER okay. 

Credit to artist. 

---------------Izuku's POV------------------

I looked up and saw the figure of Present Mic standing over me. He roughly grabbed my hair and yanked me closer to him. My breathing picked up and flashes of my time captured ran through my mind. He harshly gripped my jaw and placed a gag in my mouth, preventing me from trying to yell for help.

"If you tell anyone about this, I'll make sure that that thing inside you is terminated." He threatened. "Okay!?"

I gave a shaky nod as tears start to stream down my face. He gave another hard slap across the same side of my face, leaving a reddening mark, sure to leave a bruise. All I could do was sit there and cry, unable to do anything due to him tying my hands to the bedpost and me trying not to hurt my stomach or the baby inside of it. He started to rip my clothes off, slapping me every now and then. 

-------------Time skip to after that---------------

Present Mic left me in pain and unable to move on the bed. During the hour that he had been in the room, he had finished inside me twice, once on my back, once on my stomach and left multiple bruises and injures. 

After he left, I just laid there on the bed, tears running down my face, as I ran my hand over my stomach praying that my baby was okay. 

A few minutes later I tried to lift myself off the bed to clean my body but couldn't manage to push myself up. I looked down at my wrists to see bad rope burn and oncoming bruising. 

I tried a few more times before giving up and reaching up to bring a pillow closer to me. I lifted my head and laid it back down on the pillow, eventually passing out from exhaustion. 

-----------------------

I awoke to a very worried Shota standing over me. 

"Baby, what happened!?  Are you okay? What's all this stuff on you?" He asked, a concerned look on his face.

"I-I," I stammered throat hoarse and dry.

"Shh, it's okay baby. Here I'll get you some water." 

He came back with a glass of water, gently holding it up to my lips, letting my take a few sips before placing it back down on my bedside table. He waited a few minutes before asking what had happened.

I shook my head, "I-I c-can't."

"Why not baby?"

"They'll hurt the baby if I do." I responded, my voice returning to normal. 

"I promise I'll protect you and the baby, but I can't help you if you don't tell me what happened."  Shota reassured, sitting next to me on the bed.

I nodded. "I-it was P-Present M-Mic. H-he c-came in-to t-the a-and h-he m-made m-me n-n-not t-talk." I continued to explain what he did and what he threatened. "Y-you probably d-don't w-want me now. I-I'm d-dirty."

I gripped the pillow as more tears ran down my cheeks. Shota gently placed his hand on my face, shushing me, "It's okay, baby. It wasn't your fault. I still love you baby. I always will. And you're not dirty, so please don't say that."

Shota then gently picked me up and carried me towards the bathroom, placing me on the sink and running the bath, while wiping my body clean of the white, sticky substance with a warm washer. 

After I was cleaned, he gently lifted my legs. "Baby, can I clean you out?" He asked, referring to the climax that was left inside me. 

I gave a nod and tightly shut my eyes as he gently stuck two fingers into my torn, bloody hole. He continued to scoop as much out as he could while giving me sweet reassurances and soft kisses to my shoulder. 

A few minutes later he removed his fingers and undressed himself before he placed his arms under my knees, gently picking me up and sitting us both down in the bath.  In the bath I straddled (sat on his lap, arms around his neck, legs around his waist) him while he gently washed my body and his. 

An hour later he helped me out of the bath, got us both dressed (me into boxers and an under bra (just two straps with another strap that goes underneath the breast - idea from another fanfic I just couldn't find a photo for it or who the idea came from) for a little bit of support with a hoodie over the top and him just into boxers, sweat pants and a t-shirt) and carried me out, placing me in bed and going to make us food. 

After about half an hour he walked back in with a plate of food and got into bed with me.

"How are you feeling baby?" Shota asked, gently rubbing a finger over my bruising cheek. 

"I-I'm worried about i-if the baby i-is okay," I responded.

"How about, after we finish eating, I'll call Recovery Girl and she can come heal you up and make sure that the baby is okay. How does that sound?" 

I nodded and we continued to eat in a peaceful silence. After we had finished eating, Shota called RG and soon enough she was in the dorms with all the equipment she needed. She healed my bruises and started to make sure our baby was okay and healthy. 

"Well, it looks like your baby is healthy and nothing is wrong with it. Would you like to know it's gender?" Recovery Girl asked. 

I looked over at Shota and he gave me a look that said 'you decide' before I turned back to RG. 

"I-I want it to be a surprise. Can we wait until they are born, and we'll have a name for a girl or boy and when they are born, we'll use whichever name is for the gender." I decided.

"Sounds like a great idea." Shota and RG agreed. 

Recovery Girl then left and told me to rest. After she was gone Shota and I stayed in bed and cuddled until we both eventually fell asleep. 

-------------------------------------

AN: Thank you for reading, I just want to say that I love it when you comment, and it gives me motivation to keep going!

I appreciate all your comments and I love reading them!

@depress3d_ins0mniac I want to say thank you for commenting so much and when I upload, I literally sit around waiting to see what you say about the chapter and your reactions to it and also your suggestions. I really do appreciate you so much! (Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable that I pointed you out, if it did, please tell me.)

And I kind of want to do a sort of questions and answer thing so if you think I should then comment some questions and if not just comment about the story. It's completely up to what you (my readers) want. 

I'll see you all next week!

[1173 words]