The start of the Mission (Chapter 14)

AN: Hello! After this story is finished, I want to do another fanfiction, but I need help. Which one should I do first: Harry potter (Snarry - abused harry, mpreg) OR Voltron (Kit Keith - parental figures: Kolivan, Thace, Ulaz, Antok. Abused Keith: from earth, mpreg, mean Allura, Ship = undecided) OR Mha (Quirkless Izuku x Satan, mpreg, mean/abusive Inko).

Which do you want me to do first? Whichever one isn't picked most for first I will still do but after the one that was picked finishes.

According to Google, this is a five-month (20 weeks) baby bump, so this is around how big Izuku's stomach is now. 

------------Izuku's POV---------------

It had been a few days since I had agreed to look after Denki's pet and so far, it had gone pretty smoothly. Until now. 

I awoke, expecting to be snuggled up to Shota, but instead I opened my eyes to find Shota standing over my, trying to get the tarantula off my stomach without waking me up. 

"S-Shota? Why is it out of the cage?" I stammered as Shota managed to get it off of me, with no harm coming to me or the baby inside of me.   

"I don't know, baby. I woke up to see it on you and wanted to remove it so that you could sleep peacefully." He responded as he placed the spider back inside it's cage. 

He then climbed carefully back into bed and gently pulled me closer to him.

"Baby, aren't you supposed to be teaching today?" I asked, confused on why he got back into bed. 

"Yes, but I can stay here for a little while longer." He replied, nuzzling his face into me neck, placing soft kisses on my skin every now and then. 

After half an hour, Shota got up and got ready to go.

"Baby?"

"Yes?" I looked up at him, confused. 

"Before you woke up this morning, I got a phone call. And I know that you won't like this, but I have to go to do some hero work for the next couple of nights." Shota explained, as my eyes widened.

"But you can't, I need you here." I responded, my voice cracking at the end, my breathing picking up speed as my eyes burned with salty tears.

"Shh, it'll be okay. I'm going to try to talk to Nezu and see if he can get someone else, to do it." Shota reassured me as he wiped my tears away with his thumb. "I've got to go to work now, if Nezu can't find someone else, I'll come back here before I leave. Try to get some rest, and don't forget to do some of the classwork."

He gave me a small kiss on the forehead before leaving the dorms, through his door. The day dragged on slowly. I did all of the classwork within the first few hours and then got up to make lunch. My back was starting to hurt from the weight of the baby. The more I walked around, the more my lower back hurt. After I had made lunch and sat down, I noticed my feet were swollen.

 I climbed back into bed and rested my eyes, unable to properly sleep. The hours past and soon I heard the door open, and Shota walked in, a sad look on his face.

He walked over to me and sat down on the side of the bed. "I'm sorry baby, I couldn't get the next few nights off of that hero work." He gave a regretful look.

"T-That's okay. I just hope that they give you some time off so that you don't have to go from teaching to the mission and back again with no sleep." I responded, a small smile passing my face.

"They said that I can have tomorrow off, IF they can find a suitable substitute teacher." Shota replied. 

A few minutes past and soon, he had to go. He gave me a soft peck to my lips and told me to try to sleep, before leaving and locking both doors. 

As the night went on, I continued to attempt to sleep but I just couldn't. Most nights it was okay with Shota there but lately I just haven't been sleeping well. 

As I lay there in bed, I suddenly felt a tightness across my abdomen. It lasted for around thirty seconds then stopped. I gently ran my hand over my stomach, as my nipples started to feel sore. Over my pregnancy, my "pecks" have got bigger and now look like a female's breasts when pregnant (I now just refer to them as breasts). 

I moved a hand up and ran a finger over my tender breasts. Ever since a few weeks into my pregnancy my breasts and nipples have got sore and tender. 

I looked up at the clock on the bedside table and saw that it was just past four in the morning. I didn't realise that I had stayed up so long. 

I decided to stop thinking about it and laid my head down, closing my eyes to try and get to sleep. A few minutes past and I was finally starting to drift off to sleep, when a harsh sting ran through my face. One hand gripped the side of my face.

"S-Sho, why would you d-do that?" I asked as I turned my eyes to look at the darkness.

My eyes widened.

------------------------------

AN: That's it for this chapter, sorry that it's shorter than the others, I had terrible writing block but at the end I got some good ideas so next chapter should be better. 

After this story is finished, I want to do another fanfiction, but I need help. Which one should I do first: Harry potter (Snarry - abused harry, mpreg) 

OR Voltron (Kit Keith - parental figures: Kolivan, Thace, Ulaz, Antok. Abused Keith: from earth, mpreg, mean Allura, Ship = undecided) 

OR Mha (Quirkless Izuku x Satan, mpreg, mean/abusive Inko).

Which do you want me to do first? Whichever one isn't picked most for first I will still do but after the one that was picked finishes.

Also comment any ideas you have for the coming chapters!

[1040 words]