Rescue attempt gone wrong

Meanwhile back at Diane's place, she had called the Chief to come over as soon as Wolf drove away. They are talking about what they should do.

"Well if you ask me we should just go and give Wolf some backup." Chief suggested.

"Yes I agree, but first I have something I must do." She says pulling out her phone.

"Ah, lemme guess. You're calling for the others to come back from Mexico?" Chief asks.

"That's right. We don't know what we're up against so I figured it's better to have as many people on our side as possible." Diane dials the number.

Shark picks up. "Hello?"

"Hey Shark. I'm sorry to ruin your vacation but we really need you to come back as quick as possible. Snake could be in serious trouble right now and Wolf could be too very soon."

"Diane? What's going on?" Shark is very confused.

"No time to explain right now, please just hurry!" She hangs up.

"Okay, hopefully they should be back as soon as possible." Diane says.

"Great. In the meantime I suggest we should get heading." Chief says.

"Agreed." The vixen replies as they both head out the door and Diane hops into her little yellow car while Chief gets inside her police cruiser.

"Yes. Yes yes yes! Go help your little friends! Alright gang, it's almost time we make our move!" Big Tuna laughs as he was spying on them from across the street the entire time.

————

They arrive at the hideout just in the nick of time, Chief and Diane run out of the elevator to hear a commotion coming from the bathroom.

"What the butter crumpets?" Chief half-jokes.

"That doesn't sound good." Diane says.

They run into the bathroom to see a very disturbing sight. Snake is knocked against the wall unconscious, and Wolf is lying on the floor in a very weird position.

Wolf sees them but can't talk because he's paralyzed.

"What the hell? Snake! Wolf! Are you guys okay?" Diane asks with concern laced in her voice.

"He can't talk you know. I've paralyzed him with my martial arts pressure points technique. He won't be able to move for at least another few hours! Mwahahahaha!" Hinata laughs evilly.

"You little witch... may I warn you that I know martial arts as well!" Diane yells.

"I'm sure you are still no match for me... sweetheart." Hinata says while she cracks her a neck a bit to loosen some stiffness and gets ready to fight.

"Don't forget about me!" Chief glares at Hinata.

"Oh, right. Go ahead and join the fight if you wish. In fact, I won't even care if you use your weapons." Hinata chuckles.

"What the hell?" Chief is confused.

"Do it. I dare you." Hinata taunts.

"Well alright then. You've asked for it." Chief pulls out her gun.

Wolf tries to warn her not to fall for her tricks, but all that comes out is muffled moans.

"Wait... I think Wolf is trying to say something." Diane says.

"You silly dog! It's no use trying to speak." Hinata grins cruelly at Wolf.

Wolf just whines in defeat. "God... I hate feeling so helpless..." he thought to himself.