MSMC Bk 4 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1- Back at the MSMC

Hunter's POV

After Doc left, I carried Faith back up to our room and sat in the rocking chair I had bought for Marley. She had one at home too. I fed our daughter and then put her on my chest to burp her. I had been watching her eat, admiring her perfection and had not paid any attention to the rest of the room. As I rubbed my daughter's back, I looked up and saw Marley watching me.

"I wish I had a video camera right now. Do you know how sexy you look, feeding and caring for our daughter?" She whispered.

I smiled at her and just then Faith let out a big bubble of gas, rubbed her face against me then went back to sleep. I slowly stood up and carried her over to her crib. I laid her back down and then walked over to my wife, who was naked between the sheets. I lifted the sheet and looked down at her beautiful body and felt my cock get hard. I dropped my pants and crawled in on top of Marley who spread her legs for me.

Faith was about 4 months old now and Marley wasn't sore anymore, thank God! I thought I was going to jerk my own dick off waiting for her to heal. "Good morning, my love." I whispered as I buried my face in her neck and began to nibble her ear lobe and found one of her breasts with my fingers. I pulled and twisted on the raspberry and felt milk coating my fingers as Marley moaned, then whispered "Gently please. They are so raw from Faith sucking on them and so full that they are kind of painful."

"I'm sorry. I should have brought Faith to you but you were sleeping so peacefully." I told her.

"That's okay. She doesn't latch on as well as Simon did, nor does she drink as much. I've been filling bottles faster than she can drink them because I have to keep pumping even after she eats, otherwise they get so full they hurt." She told me. "I wonder if anyone at the hospital can make use of some of it. Sometimes mothers can't produce milk either fast enough or enough to satisfy their babies and their babies can't handle formula. Mother's milk is best for them either way."

"Well, I would offer to help you out because you know I do love sucking on them but that milk tastes nasty." I grinned at her.

"Not like your cream, I'm sure." She grinned back at me. She had given me several blow jobs when she had been healing and we couldn't have sex and she claimed it was the best tasting cream she had ever had.

We started out slow as always but it wasn't long before I was pounding into her as we searched for our release. I shifted slightly and Marley buried her face in the pillow and screamed "HUNTER! I'm going to ...........AAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!" as she found her release, so that we wouldn't wake up Simon or Faith. I wish we could go home! I loved hearing her call my name when she reaches her climax.

I slammed into her two or three more times and found my own release and she looked back at me. "You didn't put on a condom, did you?" She almost accused me.

"Oops!" I grinned at her.

"Dog gone you Hunter. You know I can't go back on birth control while I'm feeding Faith. Hopefully the pharmacy is open today so I can get the morning after pill otherwise we're just going to have to pray I don't get pregnant again right away." Marley said, getting frustrated with me.

"I'm sorry. You just turned me on so much and we've been able to go without for so long that I didn't even stop to think about it." I said, feeling guilty now.

"I know, baby. I didn't even stop to think about it either but we've got to be careful. It's hard on a woman's body to have children and I need to heal for at least a year, two would be better before we try for anymore. Besides, are you sure you want more kids?" Marley asked, tentatively.