MSMC Bk 5 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4-Rudy & Jullian have a new safe home

Rudy's POV

I gobbled down the rest of the food in the bowl with a couple of slices of bread with butter and downed a bottle of water. I cleaned up the dishes and then almost ran back to my bedroom. Now that Jullian was here, I didn't have to stay with the other prospects and we would have a room just like the other members here. We could have stayed in my room on the third floor but it's all single men up there and Dixie did not want Jullian to have to stay up there so she had given us a bigger room on the second floor. These rooms are bigger and much nicer than the rooms on the third floor.

While Jullian was with Dixie, after I dropped our bags in our new room, I ran upstairs to the third floor and got the rest of my stuff. There wasn't much but the MSMC had provided me with some new jeans, t-shirts, socks and boxers to wear. The clothes I'd had on when I first came here were filthy and I hadn't had anything to change into.

I was going to be turning 18 in a month and still had a couple of months left to finish off my senior year of high school and had been working so hard to graduate with good grades. I had earned a place on the football team and had been excelling in sports at school, hoping it would earn me a scholarship for college but realistically had known that while a scholarship would pay for my tuition, I would still have to pay for books, housing and all kinds of other expenses. I was going to need a job and this one comes with one as well as room and board and protection for me and my lady and soon to be baby!

When we had found out that Jullian was pregnant, at first I had been so scared, then excited and happy but over the last couple of months I realized that my college dreams were not going to happen but I didn't really care. So long as I had Jullian in my life, I would be happy. I love that girl more than life itself. But at the same time, I was worried about how I was not only going to be able to take care of Jullian and myself but soon a new baby too.

While I had never in my wildest dreams considered joining an MC, I was beginning to have hope that this might be the answer to all of our problems. We would be able to be together. We'd have people around to care for us, help us with our new addition, I could earn a living and we could be together as a family.

Now, I just have to find out if that is what Jilllian wants too. I hurried up to the room that Rooster had assigned to us, which was next door to Crusher and Connie's room. I opened the door and found Jullian already sound asleep in the bed. She had left the bathroom light on, not only for me but because she was afraid of the dark in a new place. She wouldn't admit it but I had figured that out about her the first night we had stayed together in the camper and she had put a battery powered LED light we'd gotten at the dollar store in the bathroom, saying she didn't like trying to go in the dark.

I got undressed and threw my shirt and pants over the back of a chair, then crawled into bed with her. I pulled her close to me, spooning her backside to my front and I felt her snuggling into me, making herself comfortable but never waking up. I was asleep within minutes and had a new dream of how our life might be from now on. We haven't been "living together" for very long now but this just felt so right.

Dixie's POV

After I left Jullian, I went back to our room to find Rooster sitting up in bed, flipping through channels while he waited for me.

"So what do you think of her?" He asked.

"I think she's a younger version of me in a lot of ways and I think Rudy is going to have his hands full but they do truly love each other, just like we did." I told him.

"Yeah, she may be tiny like Tiana but I think that's where the comparison ends. She's got a fire to her that is definitely going to keep him on his toes. What do you think I should do about his punishment?" He asked me.

"I think you should find out if they are going to stay with the MC or go on their own. If they decide to stay then maybe an extra 3 months before he can become considered for being patched in and maybe have to handle some gut wrenching chore with one of the members on the next rescue? What do you think his road name should be?" I asked.

"That sounds good to me, if the rest of the executive committee agrees. Boomer might disagree because it was his woman that nearly got taken but Boomer, I'm hoping, will understand that if Kaylee had been in the same position as Jullian, that he would have done the same thing Rudy did. As far as a road name, I don't have a clue right now. I'll have to watch him for a while." Rooster said as I crawled under the covers with him and snuggled into his side. We were both so tired that it wasn't long before we were both asleep.