Where are you

Abhimanyu walked into the Goenka residence on a mission. He had to figure out where Akshara was located in Mumbai. He had already booked the first flight to Mumbai tomorrow morning and now he just had to get her address.

Walking in, he noted how most of the family members were gathered in the lounge. They all immediately stood up as they noted a disheveled Abhimanyu come in.

"Abhi beta" Bade Papa said as Abhimanyu greeted him, touching his feet as bade papa gave him his blessings. "I thought you were in America?"

Abhimanyu nodded politely, "Bade Papa... Akshu.. I need to know where she is" he said, the pain in his voice notable to everyone in the room.

Bade Papa sighed, his heart breaking taking in Abhimanyu's state. The rest of the family members watched on, taking in the frazzled sight of Abhimanyu. A first for many.

"I don't know Beta... she has asked for some space," he said gently. Abhimanyu nodded.

"I will come and we can talk in-depth about everything Bade Papa.. but right now I need to find her," he said apologetically.

Bade Papa nodded, "take care of yourself, my son".

Abhimanyu gave him a small smile and nodded in acknowledgment to everyone else, heading to his next destination.

****

Arohi was sitting at her desk at the hospital, working through some reports that had been sent to her for review. She gazed at her phone waiting for her sister to text her back. She was worried for her sanity and could not figure out a solution to her state. Only one solution existed and he had conveniently landed himself in America.

Her thoughts were broken from her reverie when Abhimanyu barged in.

"Arohi" Abhimanyu said. Arohi looked up in shock that firstly someone had just barged in and secondly when she recognised the voice.

"Abhimanyu?" she asked confused standing up instantly, wasn't he in America? What the hell? It was as if she had summoned a solution to her problem.

"Arohi," he said again desperately almost growling, "tell me where she is"

"When did you get here?" Arohi stood taking in his state. Never did she think she would see the sight of a frantic, irritated, and disorganised-looking Abhimanyu.

"Arohi please her Mumbai address"

Arohi sighed, this was a mess. "She's not in Mumbai Abhi"

Abhimanyu looked at her confused, his eyebrows scrunched up and his heart beating erratically.

"What do you mean she's not in Mumbai?... I just came from your house, she's not there.. where else would she be? She would have to be in Mumbai"

Arohi looked at him, crossing her arms realising how deep Abhimanyu and Akshara's love ran.

"She's not in Mumbai and she's not at the Goenka residence because she told me she was going home Abhi.. she went home"

Abhimanyu looked at her, processing the information as seconds went by.

She went home?

But she was not at Goenka residence.

And she was not in Mumbai according to Arohi.

Then .... home?

And then it struck him.

Realisation sinking in.

Home.

She was home.

And he ran, without a word to Arohi with her standing there shaking her head with a smile. Knowing that she would finally get her sister back to her normal state.

Another one tonight. Wait for it!

N x