An Interlude

Their first kiss was the start of it all. If they couldn't keep their hands of each other before, it was a totally different story now.

It was like Abhimanyu was discovering a whole new side of his innocent Akshara. Dazed. Passionate. In love.

And for Akshara, she always knew how protective and dominant he was but his desperation for her surprised her daily. He couldn't get through a day without seeing her anymore. He couldn't keep himself away. His hands all over her. Vulnerable. Wild. In love.

And so they explored this new side to their relationship. Akshara started spending more time at Abhimanyu's apartment and Abhimanyu had mastered climbing up the tree next to Akshara's bedroom at the Goenka residence, sneaking away to give his heart some peace. He wondered how he was ever falling asleep without her presence, rushing off in the wee hours of the morning to escape being caught on their escapade.

And then one day, at his apartment, she had snapped. Lying naked under an equally undressed Abhimanyu who was peppering kisses from her collarbone downwards, she pulled his face upwards and looked up at him with eyes dazed in love. She cupped his face and asked him in the most gentle tone, "make love to me?"

Abhimanyu paused his entire body freezing. He looked up at her, caressing the hair that had fallen over her face.

"Akshara" he whispered trying to hold back the tears that were welling up in his eyes, looking at her with so much love that it made her entire body shiver.

"Akshara I l-" he began again overcome with emotions, his pupils dilating. God, did she even know how much he was in love with her? Had he even said the words to her? It was only ever her. His entire being worshiped her.

She covered his mouth instantly.

"I know" she whispered, nuzzling their noses. "Don't our eyes say it to each other daily?" she asked him her pure eyes staring at him and he nodded. "Then how could words ever match up to it Abhi?"

They both had not uttered the three words to each other yet but neither felt restless to say it, they communicated it to each other daily.

She grabbed his hand and placed it over her bare chest just above her heart so he could hear it beating rapidly. For him. Only for him.

"Please" she whispered trying to communicate to him how much she needed this. She was already well aware of his condition.

Abhimanyu had worried that she felt they were rushing or perhaps she wanted it to be more traditional but seeing her in this state now, he'd realised how much she'd suffered waiting for this moment too. She wanted it as much as he did. His heart soared. The trust. Their connection. It simply existed only once in many lifetimes.

"You have my heart Akshara," he told her before leaning down and pressing a kiss above her heart where she'd pressed his hand a second ago.

He then pressed a chaste kiss to her lips before switching gears, smirking he looked at her hotly "prepare yourself baby" he whispered. Akshara moaned.

And then he did as Akshara requested, both of them becoming one.

A short one and a little twist is coming next so enjoy. The next update will be delayed!

N x