chapter uno💔💔💔

One sunny morning, it was 11 o'clock at night. The rain pattered against the window in Puff's bedroom, and soft thunder came from the distance, providing a calming setting for the short man. He was laying sprawled out in his bed, suffering from his regular insomnia. 

"God damn it," he muttered, head buried into his pillow. 

"Why can't I just get a good night's sleep for once..." His head raised from his pillow. He's been trying to fix his shitty sleep schedule for a while now, since going to bed at 4am was apparently "frowned upon".

"Screw it, " he eventually said, grabbing his phone and earbuds from his nightstand. Opening Spotify, (foreshadowing), he looked for something nice to listen to. He then saw that the app had recommended something new to him. 

"My Chemical Romance..? What the hell is that..?" After a moment of hesitation, he shrugged and listened to a couple of their songs finding them very enjoyable. 

"Holy shit, these are deep......." He mumbled. These songs had already changed his entire outlook in life. The thought about the sacred lyrics over and over, until he was on the verge of tears. 

"Wow..." He looked over to the cracked alarm clock on his nightstand, the glowing numbers read 8:32 on it. 

"FUCK," he almost shouted, jumping out of bed. The songs he listened too last night were so eye-opening he wanted to change his clothing style. Maybe even break into Corona's makeup stash. 

45 minutes later, he looked.. well... like he does at the picture on the top of the page. As gay as he looked, he had to admit. It felt nice. It felt... 

emœ.