chapter 3 😱💋😰

It's been a month since the.. incident at warped tour. Not Pisspuddle shitting in the water fountain, Beanburritofromtacobell got over that relatively easily. Something else happened that really stuck to him. Not in a good way. Benatar merely disagreed with something Puffy Eyelids said, and, knowing him being in his emœ "phase", completely set him off, as he began flying off the handle at the meek, and a tad confused brit. Once the argument reached the ever so dreadful climax, Pissery called Bloated Stomach the worst of all possible slurs.

T!kt0k. (Censored for your sake.)

Beansnort had refused to so much as look at the small man since that ordeal. However, he eventually realized that it's best to forgive and forget. So, he decided to man up, sprout some balls, and talk to Puff. Once his balls were at a reasonable size, he sighed.

"Ets noew orh neva."

He then left his room and walked down the stairs, encountering the tiny HOMOsapien. He was sprawled out on the couch, watching random emœ stuff on the TV.

"Puof?" 

Pisteharness snapped his head in Benahafa's direction, causing the blonde's balls to shrink ever so slightly.

"What."

"Ie- uhe-..." Bart Simpson faltered. 

"SPIT IT OUT. 🤬"

"OIM SORRÆ FOH PISSING YEW OWFF AET WOHRPED TOUH."

"..."

Pee then stood up, slowly, chains on his outfit clinking against each other like a pair of car keys. He then walked up to Beanshart, looking up at his 6 feet form, with a remorseful look shaping his face. A long silence followed. Suddenly, Putf spoke up.

"....I went too far."

"Eh?"

"...I got too mad. Way too mad. I should never have even thought of calling you that."

"Puof ie-"

With a swift movement, Pissery grabbed Beanstart by the tie, got on his tip-toes, and locked lips with him. Butthat's eyes widened the size of saucers, especially considering the fact that Pufferfish was most likely, no, definitely, the type of person who would go out of their way to prove that they're not gay. Setting the rushing thoughts to the side, Bloody diarrhea melted into the kiss, knowing that he still wanted this from the beginning. Puff slowly but surely let go of Benafart's red tie, and his arms traveled up to wrap around his neck. Benafuckingshitmyassimgonnakillmyselfrightnowatar took this as an invitation to gently wrap his arms around Pancake's hips and pull him closer. They both sighed with happiness as they let themselves fade into the moment.

(BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. THIS IS A ONE TIME THING. S H U T  U P.)