chapter 53 🥀🥀🥀

They entered the crowd, lights blaring, screaming being the only thing one could hear.

"GET PISSERY OUT, HES PROBABLY DEAD," Anus shouted suddenly. Startled by his loud statement, Butthat grabbed his case and dumped the tiny man out.

"...Ow."

"Arr yew ded..?"

"No. I'm not.

"Owekaye..."

Unfazed by their awkward conversation, Oofsxal decided to share his idea.

"So I was thinking we could just share bracelets?"

"Howe du yew plahn on dewing tha'..?"

"...I guess we just..." with this, Asshat shoves his hands into both of their bracelets, making what seemed like a human chain. Bentor was relieved Axel was between him and Pissethen, he would most likely blush to the point where it was noticable. (im so sorry)

Benahafa then turned his attention to the nonstop screaming that surrounded the three of them. He flinched at the noise. It was one of the reasons he didn't really want to come. Puff noticed this, much to his dissapointment.

"You're such a baby." He groaned.

"ETS LOWD," Breesport shot back.

"PUT ON SOME HEADPHONES THEN."

"Gud ideuh." with this, he reached down, grabbed some noise cancelling headphones out of his socks, and put them on. 

"...Ok. Wait, what the hell is even the setlist?"

"Ie donte knoe..."

"MCR... the offspring... panic at the disco... and pierce the veil are playing. Idfk what songs though," Alphabet informed.

"AWESOME."

After that, they just stood in the crowd and waited in silence.

"..I really gotta take a shit." Pneumonia said, breaking the silence.

"Uhe-"

"WHAT DO I DO??"

"Ie KNEW we sho've brought ae pull uhp..." Benavides muttered annoyedly.

"OH SHUT UP." Piss then looked over to where the pooping station was, only to find a long ass line.

"The bathroom's PACKED!"

"...Howld et?"

"I can't." Puff replied. After some thinking, Beanburritofromtacobell came up with a real humdinger.

"Goe uhp and shet on tha staeg 👍"

"THEY'RE GONNA THINK I'M PERFORMING, Pisspuddle spat.

"Yew koinda ahe."

"No. I'm not. Plus, wherever I go, you two go."

"Uhe... shet in yoh shoe, wewll taek cahe of et la'er."

"My doc martens.... NO." Partyhorn shouted.

"WHOT DEW YEW EXPEHT MEA TO SAE THEHN???"

"...I'll shit in the water fountain. CMON BOYS," Pufferfish declared and marched toward the water fountain. Axel followed along with no issues, but Benastat had a different approach on the situation.

"OIM NAWT GOEING."

"YOU GOTTA," Putf reminded the blonde, considering the fact that they were all chained together with paper bracelets. They then arrive at the water fountain, much to Benadryl's dismay.

"Alright. You gotta make sure nobody sees me, so use your broad shoulders."

"Oim nawt br-" The brit couldn't finish his sentence, as Piss has already pulled down his pants and shat in the poor water fountain.

"Nice," Assxel said with a nod, having watched Puffward take a fat poop.

"Thanks man," the shorter said back. Began wasn't paying attention, as he was busy gagging and looking the opposite direction.

After using the water as a bidet, Peebrain pulled up his emœfied pants and jumped down.

"YEW I'IOT. WHOT IF THEH WEHE CAMERUHS?"

"SHUT UP."