chapter 13 🥺🥺🥺🥺

It's been a month, and Brandshitter still hasn't quite figured out a way to save Pufferpuff from his emœness. Truth be told, he had considered trying therapy, however, he's heard many stories about therapy making people feel worse, and he didn't want that for Piss. He was scared. The problem was...

He didn't seem to have a choice.

It seemed that Poof was going through yet another emœ relapse. Despite him admitting there was something wrong before, he had proceeded to go to Spencer's, Hot Topic, etc. All of his accessories and platform boots were black and studded, and his makeup skills have somehow managed to get worse. Not to mention his mood.

Today, Benavides walked passed Portugal's room to hesr him sobbing once again. The reason? Neither of them knew.

"Puof?" Brain Dead said quietly with a gentle knock on the noor.

"𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏."

Bart Simpson immediately recoiled in fear. He's snapped at him like this before, but it scared the crap out of Breakfast every time.

"..Wuz rong?"

"I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE 😭😭😭😭😭😞😞😞😢😢😢😥😥😥😔😔😔😖😖😖😖"

Benashamed paused for a moment. He's crying like this and he doesn't even know why? Eh, what's new.

"Welle... yew seem tu bea quoite gutted... wanna come downstaiers an' wotch sum TV tu caelm doewn?"

"...."

The noor clicked, and slowly opened to reveal the mess of a man. After a moment of staring at each other Hufflepuff gave a small nod.

 After a moment of staring at each other Hufflepuff gave a small nod

------------------

They both parked their asses on the couch, five feet apart because Cheese Puff had insisted they did as such. Beanshart didn't pay much attention to it, though. He was busy absentmindedly surfing through the different channels while pondering the whole "sending Pifferwiffer to therapy" ordeal. After a minute or so of sifting through the variety of channels, it then landed in a channel that was airing South Park.

Pork, who took a second to stare very intently at what was playing before him, swiftly shielded his eyes like a vampire being exposed to the sun, and screamed. Bartender jumped at the sudden action, and jerked his head towards Pee Is Stored In Your Mom. He noticed, that when Pneumonia was screaming, it didn't sound like his usual, death metal scream. It sounded like his real voice was trying to rip through the emœ facade.

And it was winning.

Benagoofy stared at the shorter in disbelief, before Shorterville leaped up and made a beeline for his bedroom, still covering his eyes. Frozen in place, Benashit replaayed the scenario that had just unfolded in his head. He slowly turned his head towards the TV that was still playing South Park, and then over to the direction where Piss fled. Also taking note of how Pee screamed, the then put two and two together.

South park is the cure.