chapter -5 😱😱😱

The next morning, Benashit dragged himself away from the warm darkness of his bed, and did his usual morning routine. He was a tad weary, because he had decided the night before that he was going to confront Pissley. He had gotten to know his emœ side and the severe mood swings that came along with it, as the poor soul had been like this for months now, but this didn't stop the brit.

 If he said that he didn't miss the normal, real Puff, there wouldn't be a speck of truth in his words. He always was a dick, especially to him, but Banana Bread knew Porkchop did, in fact, have it in him to be nice. In the few times that Beanshart managed to crack through that hard shell, he learned that Puffaroony can be such a sweetheart. He just had to get on his good side.

The blonde would give anything to hear Pisspuddle's real voice. He missed it so much. It had been erased away by what sounds like a Roblox slender, and it broke Benahafa's heart. He's been trying so hard to go along with it, but every time Poop did such things, it's gotten him closer and closer to breaking. He had to talk to him. It would be healthier for him and 💨.

It felt as if weights were in purple and white shoes as he tip-toes down the creaky stairs. Every step sent a wave of anxiety through Bartender's body. As soon as said waves nearly won him over, he reminded himself that it's for him and Puff's own good. What seemed to be hours later, his eyes met the black and red mess slouching on the sofa and watching whatever emœ stuff on the TV. A soft clear of BenashitafarTata's throat ripped Pants's focus from the screen and onto him. He didn't say anything, it was just a stare. The type of stare that embodies the phrase "What do you want."

Bagel swallowed nervously, finding the correct words to say.

"...Whot exactlee.. maed yew liek thes?"

"Like what."

"..Whot maed yew emœ?"

Partyhorn's thick, expressive brows furrowed, and his lips pursed.

"Why the hell would you wanna know?"

"Ie juste, uhe.. wanna knoe, is all," Benafart replied.

Pancake sighed sharply and looked away for a moment.

"Because this style fucking rocks, and you know it. And so does MCR. Why. Do you not like me like this?" He finished his accusation with a somewhat hard glare.

"Puof... the waey yew ahre... ets nawt comfortabul. Forh mea, and maybea yew. Ie miss yew. Ie wont yew tu knoe tha'."

Piss's glare then started to get terrifying.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO."

Beanshart flinched. He prepared for these outbursts. Really, he did. But the real deal tore his confidence from him.

"Ie juhst want tu tolk to yew.. ahnd.. fix yew." Right after those words left Benafuck's mouth, he immediately regretted the way he phrased his rebuttal. He defined it as "fix", and knowing Puff, that completely screwed his chances.

"I TOLD YOU BEFORE, BENATAR. IT'S NOT A FUCKING PHASE. I'M LIVING MY TRUTH, AND IF YOU CAN'T GET YOUR LAME, PUSSY-ASS TO DEAL WITH IT, THEN LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE." Poetry screamed, followed by loud stomping past the meek brit and up the stairs.

It was a war for Benabutt to hold back his tears. From behind, Pyramid spoke again.

"After all, you cant fix what's not broken."