CHAPTER 11 😖😖

Despite Benashit's pleas, Puffward sang anyway. 

"WELL IF YOU WANTED HONESTY THAT'S ALL YOU HAD TO SAY"

"PUOF-"

"I NEVER WANT TO LET YOU DOWN OR HAVE YOU GO"

"STAWP-"

"IT'S BETTER OFF THIS WAY"

"FOR ALL THE DIRTY LOOKS FOR PHOTOGRAPHS YOUR BOY FRIEND TOOK-"

---Two Hours Later---

"IM NOT OKAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

And then an epic guitar outro played. 

"PUOF WHOT WUZ THA" Benatar shouted. 

"My Chemical Romance. How could you not know who they are. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬"

"YEW NEED TU TAEK A BRAEK FRUM OLL THE EMOE SONGS" Benastat shot back. 

"IT'S NOT A PHASE, BENASHIT." Puff screamed in agony, and stomped away to his room. 

"Oim pre'y shore et es..." Benafart then said sadly. 

-------------------

It's been an hour, and Puff still hasn't come out of his room. This caused Benashartafartatar to worry. He could be doing.... really emo things in there, and this thought only worried Benatar more. He decided to go check on him. After finally making it to Puff's room, he very slowly opened the door, to find Puff sprawled out on the bed, asleep. Benashit then let out the sigh he didn't know he was holding, and absentmindedly approached the small man. Starting down at the sleeping form, he smiled. He looked so peaceful when he slept, emo or not. He always has. Grabbing the softest blanket he could find in the room, Benafuckingshitmyassatar gently placed it on Piss, in effort to not wake him up. He looked much more comfortable with it on, and he even saw a small smile on the sleeping Puff's face. It was his rare, genuinely happy smiles that made Benashit warm inside. Then, without thinking, the tall man leaned down and gave Puff as kiss on the cheek. 

(PLEASE ERASE ME FROM EXISTENCE I'M SO SORRY I HATE MY LIFE) 

this is my first time writing romantic shart so uh I'M KMS