19. "can you come over here?"

heyy i feel like i haven't updated in awhile but i've been rly busy w school and sports but since it's the weekend..i got this..

also ty for 1k votes on this story luv u

"of course you do." he said as he laughed at me

what was i supposed to do? lie to him?? i cant do that. we continued to scroll on tiktok before a .. well lets just say a very interesting edit of joão came up. the audio was a bit interesting, thank the lord he couldnt hear it. i had my airpods in this whole time, he would just watch the video.

"can i have an airpod, i want to listen." are u fr.

i gave him one and scrolled, mainly so he couldnt hear that audio. but with my luck it came up again. he stared at me with wide eyes. 

"thats probably the kind of edits you watch" he said as he laughed

i slapped his arm and kept scrolling. a few more edits came up of him and he laughed at me, why is he always laughing.

he laid his head back down in my lap and i told him id play my music and he cups keep my airpod in if he wanted. i decided to play "or nah". not for a particular reason, i just like the song. but also it would be funny. i played a few other songs before that so it would be a song he'd least expect.

it was pretty normal at first til it got to the weeknds part. joão rolled over and looked at me. 

"what the hell. ur music taste is so random." he said as he looked at me. he looked visibly uncomfortable as he looked at me. i shrugged and smiled. i was just scratching his head and scrolling on my phone and he stared straight up as the song played.

i changed the song. i decided to play excitement by trippie redd and partynextdoor. he said that he had beard this song before. he closed his eyes as he listened.  bro looked like he was meditating.

we finally got to the hotel and joão showered as i laid in bed. he came out the shower with just a towel on. abs and v-line showing. damnnn. 

he turned around and i looked back down at my phone. oh no. he laughed at me and went back into the bathroom. for some reason i was very tired today, most likely because i woke up at 2 am and went back to bed. what an interesting "morning". i laid my head on my pillow and closed my eyes. 

i didnt know if joão was done in the shower yet but i opened my eyes and it was dark. i checked the clock and it was 2 am. deja vu. i looked over and i saw joão on my arms. he must've crawled over here while i was asleep. damn i fell asleep fast. 

he was heavily breathing, that's how i know he was sleeping good. he was mumbling random words and it was so funny. i was trying not the laugh so he wouldn't wake up from the vibration of my chest. i rubbed his head and he took a deep breath. i was scared he was going to wake up, thankfully he didn't.

i laid my head on top of his and closed my eyes. i love physical touch tbh.

i woke up with this man fully laying on me like a star gosh. his face was in my boobs and his arms were spread around my waist. what the hell.

"joão," i said as i slapped his back "wake up."

"5 more minutes" he said as he groaned. i guess my chest is comfy.

i rolled my eyes at him even though his eyes were closed. he sighed as he opened his eyes. 

"i don't want to get up." he said as he slowly got up

"you have to, so i can get up too." i said as i sat up

"you're very comfy, what can i say" he said as he stretched

"i can tell" i said as i laughed at him

as we sat on the bus, waiting for the game to decide who goes to the finals. joão didn't seem nervous whatsoever which was weird. he was more relaxed. it was france vs portugal. i knew it would be a rough game for him but that didn't matter.

we arrived at the stadium and i helped them carry everything they needed onto the field. they started practicing and doing their weird team things and i sat down in my seat. i was taking a few videos. i even took one of joão before he looked at me and flipped me off. 

the game started eventually and it was off to a rough start. france had almost scored like 3 different times now. we started to get it back after about 20 minutes. then joão scored. he was the first player of the match to score. we were all going crazy and he couldn't stop smiling. he's so cute.

(i'm so lazy i cannot write all these games so bye)

on the way home, the whole bus was screaming because they had just made it to the finals. argentina vs portugal. messi vs ronaldo.. either way joão was happy, even if they lost. he laid his head in my lap as he looked up at me smiling. he was either super happy or super mad after these games. i'm glad today he was super happy.

"that was crazy." he said as he yawned

"yes, it was joão" i said as i laughed at him

"i'm ready for finals, i could play rn." he said as he sat up

he immediately laid back down after that. 

"never mind i'm too tired." he said as he closed his eyes

we arrived back at the hotel and joão quickly hopped in and out of the shower. he laid in his bed and turned the light off. i was scrolling on my phone as he was sleeping. well, i thought he was until i heard him talk.

"can you come over here?" he said as he patted his bed.

guys i habe to go to school monday and tuesday of next week and then i have winter break yass

ok bye