2. "it was cute."

december 1, 2022

joão's pov:

"hes fine." my cheeks heat up. me? or was it from the movie? i washed my hands and left the bathroom. i didn't want to be suspicious and have them know i was listening, but i couldn't help but smile.

—-

y/n's pov:

a few hours pass and it's now 3:04 pm. the movie is over and we are hungry asf. i tell jasmine we shoulder order pizza. she gets out her phone and calls pizza hut.

"oh my god," she turns around slowly and faces me "you should sleep over!" she said smiling

"but i have no clothes or anything with me?" i said

"girl, we can share." she said

"fine, i guess" i said laughing

julien and joão walked out of his bedroom. god he's actually so fine.. anyways.

"hey, uh is the pizza here yet? oh also joão is spending the night by the way.

my heart skipped a beat.

"are you serious? y/n is spending the night too, do you always have to copy me?" jasmine said.

this was normal. jasmine and julien would always fight. i guess it was a twin thing? me and joão exchanged glances at each other. we laughed at their stupidness. 

"it's fine, i can come over another time." joão said.

"no bro, you can stay. they better be quiet though." julien said and he stared at jasmine.

"oh shut up, it's my apartment too." jasmine said.

the doorbell rang and julien ran to the door and swung it open. he handed the pizza guy the money and closed the door.

"finally."

—-

after eating, i decided to get changed. i also took off my makeup and washed my face. me and jasmine decided to watch another movie. halfway through the movie, julien and joão came out and decided to join us since they were "bored". we all know they just wanted to bother us. as the movie ended, i started to feel sleepy. without realizing it, i laid my head on joão's shoulder. 

"W rizz" julien said, jasmine punched his shoulder and took out her phone and took a picture. joão covered his rosy red face.

i woke up to the sound of them laughing and flashing lights. i realized what happened and immediately got up. 

"hey uh, i gotta get something really quick!" julien said running the his room.

"oh i have to go to the bathroom uh one second.." jasmine said as she shut the bathroom door.

i sat back down next to joão and awkwardly laughed.

"hey, uhm, i'm sorry about that.. i didn't mean to fall asleep i swe-" 

joão just laughed at me, "hey, it's fine. honestly, it was cute."

i blushed even more, god, i just met this man today, and i'm already in love.

hey! sorry this chapter is so short, the next one will be longer i promise! :)

also, pls leave suggestions of who i should write abt in my next book! :)) luv u bye