Chapter 8

Bobs pov, again:
Man tiddie day or smth:

A loud school bell echoed throughout the once quiet high school, bobs class had a test in history. His favourite subject, he liked to learn about the bizarre things people did back in the day. Though it seemed as though mankind hasn't really evolved that much...

But that's just his opinion.

He sighed wistfully, packing up his pencil case and zipping his bag up, throwing it over his back with one strap. Most of the time he hated class, any class. Since he was in a grade higher then you he couldn't spend time with you, you were the only person he tolerated in this damn school. So when it was lunch or recess (or by the odd occasion your classes were combined for a day) was when he got to see you, now trust him. He's tried to talk to other students, to socialise and make other friends so he wasn't so dependent on you; like he was going to die if he didn't see you every day.

But they were all bland.

No taste to their personality, no flavour.

Unlike you.

You were perfect, you were so pure and kind to those around you, unlike anyone he's ever seen or met, there all nothing but bastards. He knows it's not healthy to think this way but..

It's just feels so good to love you. To think about you constantly..Everyone else seems like a pest compared to you.

Bob almost felt annoyed..he doesn't like feeling so stuck and dependent on you and your presence alone.

"BOBBY~!"

Bob hardly moved or flinched at the sudden voice, even when a sudden weight hit his back. He turned his head to look down at your smaller form that was hugging the back of his black hoodie, he doesn't really wear anything nice to school.. just a black hoodie with a grey graphic t shirt underneath with some red and black plaid pants, the way you hugged his back was more like a koala or monkey would ..you were looking up at him with that beaming smile he's grown to adore after the last few years he's known you.

He subtly looked down at your outfit...you were wearing a long sleeve button up underneath a cream coloured sweater vest, a cute little brown skirt and some white stockings..

You must've felt stylish today..you don't usually wear something so... enticing.

Ahem..

It's hard to believe it's only been eleven years since he met you in that alley way, you've grown but your still the tiny good hearted idiot he fell so hard for..

"Hey 'dere y/n, what's got ya so chipper today?" He chuckles in a deep voice.

It's embarrassing how quickly he got puberty, he's the tallest in his grade and he was already getting a stubble. Not to mention his voice...

Eugh...

But you don't seem to mind at all, if the way your face flushes red when he whispers or gets close to you were to tell him anything. So of course he uses this to his full advantage.

"My mom went shopping yesterday so I got all the goods!" You gesture to your bag on your back.

"Ya better share some with me, I'm starving ova' here." He wraps a arm over your shoulders as he frowns, though he knew you could see the slight smirk he couldn't hold back. He was excited to eat some of your food, maybe you cooked something since you just had cooking class. And damn was your food to die for.