Chapter 2

It's been a day since the incident of the tall large man that you faintly remember their number being '428-238' had basically attacked you, and you still felt as if you were in shock.

You hadn't really cried or anything, sure, when your break was over (you were sitting outside with your head in your knees) you went back to the nurses office where jade and Amy immediately rushed over to ask you questions and if your okay, turns out word spreads quickly around the prison, it hadn't even been an hour!

Almost all the staff were asking if you were okay and what it was like to be that close to him, you even caught some prisoners giving you some odd looks..

You tried to assure them your okay and went on with your day in silence while you kept processing on what happened and what you should do now. I mean, you've only been here a month and as much as you are good at your job you still a bit under qualified. So that guard that forced you to even get within proximity of that terrifying man shouldn't be okay right?

You fall back onto the couch with a heavy sigh before looking up at the cartoon that was currently playing, then again. How could that guard have known that you weren't exactly qualified to just be thrown into the playground with all those other criminals even with the gaurds? But maybe you are qualified? Ugh...all this is making your head hurt.

Your admittedly nervous to go back to work tomorrow, then after that it's the weekend! You can finally sleep in and stay up with too much consequences.

That man....

You wonder if that was the 'red devil' guy Amy and jade were mentioning earlier..maybe tomorrow you can look for his file or search him up.

Your just...curious is all..

You weren't even paying attention to the show at this point, probably best to turn the tv off and not waste power..

With a stretch you grab the remote and shut the tv off and head up to your room to change out of the hotdog themed pyjamas into something more presentable to go out side in, your thinking about treating yourself again to the candy store called the 'candy club'

For some reason the place always filled you with a sense of nostalgia, the bright Colours and scent of sweet candy always made you feel at ease..

It has all the candy you could ever want and more!

You change into a grey hoodie over a white t-shirt and some black sweat pants, nothing too fancy since all you were doing was getting some candy and heading straight back. Maybe you can binge watch your favourite show before you turn in for the night.

Getting your keys and your frog themed crocs you step out of the house and towards your car (after making sure you locked your door of course!) and pulling out to drive down the street.

Turning on the radio one of your favourite songs start to play and you immediately turn it up, bobbing your head side to side. It was a Halloween song since it was coming up soon, you haven't thought of a costume yet to wear to trick or treat.

Yeah, so your an adult and you still trick and treat. SO WHAT?

You heard that jay was gonna do trick or treating with his boyfriend this year in matching costumes, you had asked him how he could do that since he was obviously over the 'age limit' so to speak. He told you that little to none of the residents care if your an adult and still give you candy, of course there are some people who just don't give candy and want people ringing their doorbell over and over again until late in the night.

You asked Amy what she was gonna do this year and she just replied that she was gonna take her daughter out to trick or treat, she didn't exactly have a sweet tooth like you did and wasn't gonna eat that much candy.