05| obsessed

SURE THING, Chapter five PART ONE
Now playing nasty by Ariana Grande
★━━━━━━━━

"don't wanna wait on it
tonight, i wanna get nasty"

i buttoned up my shorts and combed my fingers through my hair one last time to adjust it to my liking. Feeling satisfied i dropped my makeup bag into my tote bag i chose to bring along.

it's about two pm in the afternoon, a day after my date with neymar. we haven't spoken to each other since then and it's only made me wonder if he was playing with my feelings. i texted him a few times but i either got no response or got left on read.

well i mean i did kinda cock block him...although it wasn't on purpose. i had too much to drink for one night.

If I were I look at it from his perspective of possibly being mad, I'd two would be pissed off.

after our kiss last night i told him to take me back to his place but i literally passed out two minutes into the ride because of the amount of alcohol i had. that's so fucking embarrassing just thinking about it.

just then i heard a notification sound on my phone, is it bad that i was hoping it was neymar? i mean i am going to his game after all so he can't completely ignore me.

NEY

NEY
Hey Reign, are you still
coming to my game?

YOU
idk if I want to after
you ghosted me all day.

NEY
I'm sorry amor

NEY
i've been at practice all day,
I'll make it up to you when you
arrive 😁
LIKED MESSAGE

YOU
that's IF i forgive you

NEY
trust me. you will
seen 1:30 pm

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤ ゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤ ゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤

i found myself smiling at neymar's message, one minute ago i was worried that he might've been ghosting me but here i am, smiling because i finally got the reassurance i needed.

i rechecked my bag one last time making sure i had everything in there that i needed, from water to pads. periods have a mind of their own, you never know when that bitch will decide to ruin your day.

i locked the door behind me, dropping the keycard in my bag afterward. i stood in front of the elevator's double doors waiting for it to open, thankfully it was empty inside.

pressing the '1' button, the elevator slowly began moving down to the lobby where my friends had been waiting. The doors opened with a ding sound before i walked out, spotting my friends in the seating area.

"you're wearing neymar's jersey?" clare asked. the sudden question caught me by surprise, it was no longer a secret that neymar and i became friends, or maybe i just forgot to mention it. i raised my eyebrows with my arms folded "yeah, so?"

"since when did you like neymar jr? i don't think i've ever heard you talk about him"

"things change." i felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket, taking it out for a second my screen lit up showing that the uber i ordered had finally pulled up outside.