14| his gift to her

SURE THING, Chapter fourteen
Now Playing Ivy by Frank Ocean
★━━━━━━━━

"i thought that i was dreamin'
when you said you love me"

☆✧༺ reign pov ༻∞☆

i woke up almost drenched in sweat, the AC randomly stopped working and the heat waves in brazil today are not meant to be played with. i stretched my arm out trying to reach for something on the nightstand i could use as a fan in the meantime.

when i didn't feel anything useful i lifted my head to see if maybe i was reaching out to the wrong spot. i noticed a small paper notebook but when i tried moving over to grab it I heard a small groan behind me and felt my body being pulled back.

"don't leave me.." neymar mumbled in his sleep, wrapping his arms tighter around my waist. "as much as i find this cute, move the fuck over it's too hot for this!"

i brought my hand behind my back to push him off when he didn't budge i forcefully tried pushing his arms away but gave up when i remembered his injury. "i wanna cuddle youuu!" without any warning, he quickly let go and rolled his body on top of mine resting his head on my boobs.

"you've cuddled me all night, please let me breathe" as expected neymar shook his head no.

so much for personal space

"you're so beautiful without makeup" he moved my messy hair out of my face, getting a better view.

my bonnet more than likely slipped off while i was sleeping but at this point i didn't care, it's a daily thing.

"neymar you know i look like shit, hell i probably have boogers in my eyes" he lifted his head off my chest to look at my face again.

neymar began to laugh, when i noticed he was too distracted thinking about what i said i pushed his body off of mine and quickly made my way over to the balcony. i pushed the double doors open and immediately i was hit by the heat of the sun but the beautiful view made up for it.

suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and kisses were being placed along the side of my neck. the feeling of neymar's growing beard tickled, causing me to giggle. i held one side of his face and returned all the kisses he had given me.

"how's your arm, don't you miss being at practice and playing on the pitch?" i was expecting neymar to be sad about not being able to do what he most enjoys but recently he's been happier than ever.

"i took my painkillers early this morning, i do miss being out on the pitch but spending every second with you is way better" i gave him a small smile then turned my head to enjoy the scenery while it lasted.

a minute of peaceful silence passed before it was broken. "let's go take a shower, we're going out" neymar spoke, pulling me back into the room.

"i don't want to shower with you, you like the water freezing!" i protested.

"and you like it piping hot!"

"cause that's the best way to shower"

"whatever, just meet me in the shower when you're ready"

I gathered a fresh set of towels and a new bar of soap before making my way toward the bathroom. i smiled when i saw neymar standing outside of the shower trying to find the perfect temperature to please both of us.

it's little things like this that never fail to make me smile.

time skip

after my very stressful shower with ney i did my usual makeup routine and searched for something to wear, normally it would be sweatpants and one of neymar's shirts but today's weather calls for a dress.