SURE THING

SURE THING a neymar jr story

written by -CHAEWONS

IN WHICH an unplanned pregnancy turns out to be something beautiful in the end.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

REIGN LOVED TRAVELING, it wasn't something she enjoyed at first but got used to it over time due to her family constantly moving for her fathers work. No little kid liked to leave their friends behind but for reign, it didn't bother her as much since she had a free opportunity to explore the world.

As a little girl she had a passion for music and art but never took it seriously as her dream job was to become a nurse. Most children had a simple reasoning to wanting a certain job as an adult like "because of their parents" but for reign she only wanted to become a nurse to help her family whenever they were sick.

Playing dress up as a nurse was one of her favorite things to do and she would jokingly tell her parents that she'd be a "ticket to free healthcare" because of her job. Kinda silly but it was what her heart desired.

As for her passion for music and art? she didn't let that go to waste. Growing up she'd take singing lessons and learned how to play the piano as a hobby and would always draw cute things for her family whenever she'd have a burst of inspiration.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ೃ⁀➷ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ CAST

Reign Rivera-Santos
25 🇵🇦/🇹🇹
"oh my god, we're like a lana del rey song"

Reign Rivera-Santos25 🇵🇦/🇹🇹"oh my god, we're like a lana del rey song"