11| jealousy

SURE THING, Chapter eleven
Now Playing Nobody Gets Me by SZA
★━━━━━━━━

"i don't wanna see you
with anyone but me"

☆✧༺ reign pov ༻∞☆

"sofía, I need help putting on my jeans!" i shouted from the bathroom as i breathed out. neymar was discharged from the hospital earlier today around eight p.m. after they finished running all their tests.

i had already planned on going to ganso's party tonight with my friends, but neymar insisted on attending the party, too. i told him i had no problem staying to help take care of him, but he claimed that having a broken arm wouldn't stop him from celebrating.

i don't know what's there to celebrate when his team lost and he ended up with a broken arm all in one game.

it sounds like straight L's to me, but whatever.

sofía entered the bathroom with her phone in her hand and started laughing at how I looked. my jeans were practically stuck underneath my ass, not being able to go up with ease.

i should probably lay off all the cake i've been eating.

iIt's not funny! these are my favorite jeans, and now they won't fit." I was trying not to get frustrated so I wouldn't sweat off my makeup, but it's hard when something isn't going the way you want it to.

"jump on the count of three." sofía went behind me and held onto the waist of my jeans. "1..2..3.." i jumped up a little, but the jeans barely moved.

sofía counted again, but this time, we had some progress which was good; at least I know that one, my ass is getting fatter, and two, my favorite jeans can most definitely still fit me.

(a/n: y'all heard what beyoncé said, "if you don't jump to put jeans on then baby you don't feel my pain"! 🗣)

i didn't want to overdress because this party isn't anything special; it's literally being hosted on the streets. I wore jeans and a pink bikini top with a half-see-through crop top over it.

i looked at my belly in the bathroom mirror to see if there was anything new, thankfully there wasn't. i can still enjoy wearing crop tops for a while before i get bigger.

before walking out, i turned off the lights in the bathroom. sofía was sitting down on the bed calling an uber for the two of us.

"damn, you look good, i say we abort that baby so i can get you pregnant tonight."

i quickly lifted my head and fluttered my eyes at her, i love sofía with my whole heart, but almost everything she says is out of pocket.

I folded my arms, leaning on my left foot. "should i be scared, appreciative, or concerned?" sofía shrugged her shoulders before popping a piece of candy in her mouth and walking out of the room.

I followed behind her until we reached where the uber driver was waiting. It was a beautiful blonde woman. her car smelled like sweet vanilla, making me feel comfortable and not wanting to leave.

"so where are you two beautiful ladies headed?" she asked when reversing the car. i turned off my phone and put it in my back pocket before responding.

"we're going to a party tonight, just trying to make the most of our last week here," the woman smiled at me before putting her eyes back on the road.

"where are you two originally from? i'm from southern california"

"we live in new nealand for college, but i'm trinidadian and panamanian, while sofía is colombian."