16| summertime sadness

PART TWO
SURE THING, Chapter sixteen
Now Playing Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey
★━━━━━━━━

"kiss me hard
before you go"

the car ride felt like a drive to hell the whole way because of neymar's constant picky comments on my music taste as if he wasn't the one who made a playlist for me.

as i got out of the car ney stood in front of me so i could adjust the bottom part of my dress that was slightly pushed up. the area we were in looked so familiar like i've been here before.

"this place feels so familiar," i said to neymar, when I didn't hear him respond right away i looked behind me to see him taking something from the car trunk. "you don't remember? maybe if we go inside you will" he grinned.

without thinking i let excitement take over and rushed up the stairs causing neymar to call after me. ignored him and continued walking until the sound of a piano being played caught my attention. i turned my head in the direction where i heard the sound coming from.

i immediately gasped when i noticed the beautifully lit entranced with fairy lights. the building in front of me is where i met neymar again after the beach incident.

neymar had finally caught up and now stood beside me with a smile plastered onto his face. "you booked us dinner here? when did you get so sweet?" without hesitation i immediately cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips.

"i've always been sweet. now come on before we lose our table for tonight" i quickly wrapped my arms around his before making our way inside.

the second we walked inside a ginger-haired woman appeared wearing black dress pants and a white button-up shirt. "welcome, my name is ann do you have your name registered under a table?" neymar pulled out his phone and began showing her a confirmation for his booking.

thankfully everything by fast and she showed us the way to our table for the night. the spot that neymar had picked was close to the window with a beautiful view of the fairy lights outside. along with that, you could see all the boats passing by and how the light post's beautifully lit out outside.

"I'll be your waitress tonight, here's a menu for you both. would you guys like any drinks for starters?" she spoke, flipping her notepad open.

"amor, do you want any wine?" neymar asked placing his hand on top of mine. as badly as I wanted to say yes i had to refuse to make sure my body was healthy.

"i'll have water instead, thank you though"

"i'll have some water too then"

"alright, i'll be back shortly with your drinks. i'll take orders for your food when i come back if you're ready by then"

once the waitress left neymar pulled out another bouquet of roses from of the gift bags he carried with him. "i don't think the airlines will allow me to carry so many roses with me" i placed my phone down on the table when neymar got up to hand me the roses.

"i switched your flight to first class, you'll be fine" he placed the flowers in my hands as i stared at him in confusion "what are you talking about? all the flight information is underneath clare's name"

"i asked her if i could switch the flight to first class as a gift from me to all of you" i was grateful but instead of speaking up i sat there quietly still feeling somewhat confused.

"let me take a picture of you"

"you've taken so many pictures of me this week already"

"ok and? now pose so i show you off" he urged, instead of protesting i gave in and then moved the roses in front of me so they could be in view.