04| drunk in love

SURE THING, Chapter four
Now playing Drunk In Love (weeknd version)
★━━━━━━━━

"i'm not trying to fuck tomorrow,
baby i want you"

"sofía, i need your help right now!" was the first thing i said when i entered the room. i tried to stay calm on my way here but the truth is, i was freaking out.

"what happened?" she sat upright with her phone still in her hands. "neymar asked me out on a date but i have nothing to wear" not even a second passed, sofía stood up from her chair and started jumping up and down, with a squeal.

"by the time i'm done with you you're going to look like the next christina milian"

i felt excited and nervous about my date with neymar, i never expected to be getting asked out on dates while here on vacation but i didn't have any complaints about it either.

"so do you like him?" sofía asked. i was caught off guard by the question but i didn't answer. i've known neymar for like two days and i already feel comfortable with him but i wasn't sure if the feeling i had for him was necessarily one where i saw myself with him- not that i wouldn't date him though.

"the short time i've been with him was nice but i'm unsure if i feel that type of way just yet" i answered truthfully. "that's what they say in movies after he sees you tonight you two will be bumping and grinding on each other" i felt my ears get hot from the sudden wave of nervousness i felt.

"that is not true." sofía gave me a mhm while looking through my suitcase. i sat down watching as my clothes were being thrown left and right all around the room.

i shook my head hearing my best friend mumble cuss words under her breath in spanish. i grabbed a fresh set of towels for my shower and headed to the bathroom.

☆☆☆☆☆

after my shower i did my skincare routine and a light makeup look. i already had on the dress that sofía had chosen for me, it wasn't anything extra, it was short and simple. the shade of red complimented my skin tone while matching my black red bottom heels.

i threw on a few gold bracelets, hoop earrings, and a necklace my father gifted me with my name written in cursive.

dress:

"you look beautiful!" sofía pulled me into a tight hug

"you look beautiful!" sofía pulled me into a tight hug. i slightly pushed her off giving her the hint that i couldn't breathe.

"thank you-" and remember to stand straight and push your boobs out, i raised you to have good posture!" my body stiffened as she stood behind me pushing my shoulders down and adjusting my breast.