we meet... again?

March 14th, Los Angeles - CA.

You dig into your closet, trying to find enough clothes to keep you clothed for a whole tour leg. 21 cities. 22 shows... for now that is, and you're probably just as nervous as you're excited.

Tour starts tomorrow and it's your first time ever on the road. You had never met Trixie before, which had you really excited to finally meet her, let alone be able to hang out with her. Katya you had only met once, during a photoshoot, a couple of years ago. One of your friends was the photographer for it and she knew how much you loved UNHhhh, so one thing led to another and eventually you found yourself in the same room as Katya.

You remember that day very well. You didn't really know what to expect from the experience. Like, was she as nice as she seemed to be? Would you be too nervous and choose to just hang in the corner?

Turns out she was a dream. Super nice and incredibly funny, more hectic than normal, which you found out why after watching Trixie's documentary. Her smokey eyes, red lips and husky voice stood out. Everyone in the room seemed to be under her spell, including yourself.

You remember when you were in the green room, sitting on the couch while charging your phone, and heard footsteps each second closer. You didn't think much of it until you saw the sparkly red material shining in front of you. Which made you lift your head up and much to your surprise, lock gaze with the blonde queen.

"Hi... do you know where the bathroom is?" She asks, lowering herself so that she's on your level. Her eyes stare so intensely at you that you're almost scared.

"Oh- over there" You point at the bathroom door.

"Did I catch you by surprise, Louise?" She tilts her head, noticing your nerves around her.

"No- no... it's nothing" You smile, probably wider than you should've.

"Well... you still look... picturesque" She says as she starts walking away, giving you a coy smile. What exactly was that supposed to mean?

You stare at the floor, grinning like a fool and processing what'd just happened. Till you see something moving and speeding at your direction.

You scream.

"Are you okay?" Katya rushed back into the room, probably thinking you were electrocuted by your charger.

"Cockroach!" You almost scream, wide eyed while standing on the couch. Which makes Katya scream as well, rushing to your side.

She looks at you and you both laugh. Her laughter made your heart warm, she was really one of a kind.

Much to your luck, the cockroach started to make its way towards the bathroom, which made you both sigh in relief. But soon, the silence began to feel uncomfortable as the two of you felt like you needed to talk this electric feeling of being in each other's company out of your system.

"C'mon, let's get back out there" She says as she steps out of the couch, waiting for you as she offers you her hand.

"Not now" You laugh nervously, not sure about putting your feet back where one of your biggest phobias may be at.

"It's finee" She tries, you're still unsure. "Then let me help you" And the next thing you know, she's taking you by your side into her arms. You laugh hysterically, flailing while freaking the fuck out inside.