so it goes

Maybe it's just her being polite, or her charming personality, but she seems rather intrigued by you. Looking into her eyes, you stop for a moment as you're totally caught by surprise by it. Also, it did feel different to look at her out of drag, you couldn't tell why exactly, it just did.

And it's not like it was bad... you just-... this is confusing...

You realise that you've been silent for longer than you probably should've, so you clear your throat.

"We met once actually" You smile politely, toying with the hem of your shirt as you feel a bit uneasy, much like you did when you first met her.

"Where? You look familiar to me, but I can't really tell where I know you from... sorry" She gives you a little embarrassed smile and at the same time, actually interested to know about you... interested in you.

"It's okay, don't apologise. It was like 5 years ago, it's been a while." Her gaze still lingered on your face as you sensed that she wanted you to continue. "Well then... do you remember the PLASTIK photoshoot?"

"Kinda?....... " She stops for a moment, looking deep in thought. "Oh my God, cockroach girl!" She smiles big, happy to remember you.

"Oh, God" You groan. What a way to be remembered, especially by her.

"Hey, don't do that!" She smiles softly, placing her hands on your shoulders and you feel instant shivers as you look into her beautiful eyes. "I remember very little about those days, and the fact that I remember you should be flattering. In my eyes at least. I guess you left a strong impression, Miss....?"

"(Y/N)" You answer, struggling to keep your focus on the conversation as your eyes admired her features, even out of drag, you still found her to be very attractive. But you soon became self aware as these thoughts would do you no good. Not even to mention the fact that you had a job to do.

"Well, it's nice to meet you... again, (Y/N)" She smiles, showing her perfect teeth. "I hope we get to interact often throughout the tour..." She admits coyly. Whatever she was doing to charm you, was absolutely working.

"I'm sure we are. I'll be in charge of your wardrobe" You reveal, not sure if you were hallucinating it or if there was an actual glint in her eyes when you said it.

"That's perfect then" She chuckles. Both standing there for a second, smiling as you feel like you're bonding. You hear the tour manager asking everyone to gather, which made you both wake up from your trance.

"I better get going before we enter the bus" She points to the bathrooms, and you nod as you say your goodbyes. You stepped back outside, smiling to yourself after the previous interaction.

You notice everyone gathering in a big circle and you do the same. Trixie starts giving a speech in appreciation for everyone making this tour possible and joking about Katya being an unreliable partner for being missing right as she came back from the bathroom. She too, said some words about how she was happy that this project was finally happening and wished everybody good luck.

It was time to get in the bus and you're all paying close attention to the instructions being passed on. You would be divided in two groups, as there were two buses. Trixie got the first bus, and she'd be accompanied by the other performers, like Kelly and the dancers. Which meant that Katya got the other bus, and more importantly, that you'd be staying in the same bus as her. You feel butterflies in your stomach at the multiple scenarios that just invaded your thoughts.

You walk up to the bus, standing in line after you got distracted talking to one of your newly made friends about tomorrow's wake up call. As you're walking up its stairs, you feel a presence behind you, and while you had your suspicious, it was just too good to be true...