mile high

Hour 4

You shut your eyes, resting your head against the seat as you try to get some sleep, knowing you still have a long way ahead of you. It's crazy to think about how things had changed ever since you entered that tour bus. Now you're entering the second leg of the tour and your first stop is Australia, away enough for you to forget all the torments you left back in America... or so you thought.

Brian came over that night, but once you were done, he left straight for the airport. So this would be the first time you'd be able to have a conversation about what happened that day. It was a late flight and you wondered how you'd be able to spend practically 20 hours sitting on that seat. You had lost track of time but the screen in front told you it's 03:45 am, so you forced yourself back to sleep... or tried to.

T&K's management had rented this plane exclusively for this flight, which was a luxury and so much more comfortable to be exclusively around people you're already used to. You sat in a row with two empty seats by your side as you faced the dark sky, warming yourself up with a blanket as everyone around you seemed to be asleep. You were almost falling asleep again until you felt a presence by you.

"Hey..." Brian whispered quietly as he sat on the seat beside you, waiting for you to face him as he leaned in for a kiss.

"Brian..." You reprehend him.

"Everyone's asleep" He rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing up anyway?" You whispered.

"Can't go back to sleep. You?" He asked.

"Same" You sigh.

"I'll give you two options then: one- we enter that bathroom and get our memberships to the mile high club..." He started with a sly smile.

"Bri-" He interrupted you before you could complain.

"Or we could sit here and talk... we didn't do much talking that night and you have a lot to tell me" He was right and you knew it.

"I'll take the second option" You smile a little.

"Boring" He chanted.

"Go back to your seat then" You faced the window and he was quick to cup your chin and turn your face back to him.

"I was kidding... you're never boring to me" He smiled before pressing another kiss to your lips.

"Watch it, McCook" You warn him. He breathed.

"Tell me what happened that night, (Y/N)..." His tone was serious now. You sighed.

"She was already there when I got back... she still had the key to the apartment" You start.

Brian listened to you intently, his blue eyes barely visible in the dim blue lighted plane. His attention totally put on you.

"She... she was... holding a-" You stop, not knowing how to tell him.

"It's okay, you can tell me anything. No judgment here..." He said as he noticed your struggle.

"She found out I was on birth control because I forgot the fucking pack on the table" You reveal.

"And you weren't on it before...?!" He asked.

"Not before you" You bite your lip.

"Oh..." He pieced the information together.

"Yeah... that was an obvious giveaway"

"That's not supposed to be hot, right?" He snickers.

"You're rotted" You shook your head with a smile.