body paint

What happened at Brian's birthday party replayed constantly in your head. For reasons such as: the fact that you'd finally fucked and the sex was insanely hot, but also the fact that it was an impulsive idea. And it's not like you regret it, worse would it have been had it happened on tour. However, your somewhat unexpected breakup did make you feel even more uneasy about things. Now much to your dislike, Sarah had been ignoring you since the day you broke up. So that really wasn't helpful to you... and Brian as a consequence.

Things were awkward between you and him and you were definitely the one to blame. The second Brian joined you back at the party, things shifted. You spent the rest of the night trying not to show how affected you both were by what happened a couple of moments before. Anxiety invaded your senses as you felt extremely self aware, especially when Brian's eyes landed on you and analyzed you. Not only that, but also, the fear of hurting, much like Eden said, now that you had dragged him into your mess. So you lied.

"It's late, I have to go" You said once you finally took some courage after sitting in desperation when you noticed some people already leaving, and followed him inside when you saw the opportunity.

"You're not staying?" His face fell and that's when you confirmed what he already suspected. Sarah was still on the scene. But there was no way you could stay while having this war on your mind.

"I-I have to go, Bri..." His eyes intimidated you, he looked not only disappointed but also a little angry.

"Do you have someone to go home to?" Bingo.

"No" You swallowed hard, you didn't, technically. He wasn't buying it though.

"Are you single, (Y/N)? Or was that just a sympathy fuck?" He confronted you and you looked around you, checking if you were alone.

"Yes, I'm single" You responded just as aggressively.

"Was it a sympathy fuck though?" He asked again, looking a little hurt, feeling used.

"No, Brian! You fucked me because I wanted you to, and have wanted since we first met" You answered out of spite.

"Good, the feeling is mutual then" He calmed down but you still felt him unsure.

"Good..." You breathed and averted your gaze to the wall behind him.

"Are things between us gonna be weird now?"  He asked, sounding just as worried as you felt.

"They don't have to" You sighed.

"You don't sound very convincing" He chuckled emotionless.

"It takes two, doesn't it?" You look at the intense pale blues.

"You're right..." He sighs and things go silent.

"Well, I do have to go" You finally say. Brian walked you to the door and you stepped outside, in front of his house as the chilling breeze made you shiver.

"Bye, (Y/N)" He said, barely smiling.

"Bye, Bri. Thank you... for everything" You smiled softly, looking at him. Even after a long day, he still looked incredibly handsome and you couldn't resist yourself.

You walked up to him, making him wonder what you would do, especially given that de door was open and anyone could see you from inside. But you were so tired of being cautious, that it really wasn't hard to just go ahead and capture his lips with yours. He froze for a second, before cupping your cheek and wrapping an arm around your waist, exploring your back. You sighed when his tongue hungrily started exploring your mouth.