save it for the morning after

You wake up in bed, taking a while to open your eyes as you're forcing yourself back to sleep but ultimately failing. As your vision comes to focus, you realise you're not in your room, and as you hear the shower on, you're instantly reminded of exactly where you are. A wave of confusion infiltrates you as you lift the covers, noticing you're not wearing your clothes, but Brian's shirt.

You didn't... did you?

The shower is still on and as you sit up, you immediately feel the pounding in your head as it felt like someone was constantly going at it with a hammer. But that is completely forgotten for the moment as you finally start noticing some suspicious sounds coming from the bathroom...

A loud, whimpering, "Fuck!" was the first thing you heard and you froze, not believing your ears at first. It took your mind all of 3 seconds to process what was going on, you sucked your bottom lip between your teeth as you listened to Brian touching himself in the shower. "Baby..." He moaned and you could already feel this pulsing sensation in your core.

Brian's moans quickly turned into desperate, needy whimpers as he seemed to be close. "I need you so bad, (Y/N)" He whimpered desperately, you feel instant shivers at the needy way he said your name. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum" He moaned, you heard some groans then some heavy breathing, until all you could hear was the sound of the running water as the door was ajar through it all.

You didn't know how to act. Should you go back to sleep and pretend like nothing happened? Impossible, as the aching between your legs only increased by the second. But before you could think of something, a flushed Brian walked out of the bathroom only in his underwear and a towel around his neck. You froze. He didn't seem to acknowledge your presence there at first, looking for his gym shorts as he seemed to be heading somewhere.

Brian turned to check on you and his face immediately fell, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat as he swallowed hard. There's a deafening silence between you two as neither of you seemed to know what to say as you stared intensely at one another, the room insanely tense.

"I-I thought you were sleeping..." He started.

"I was..." You swallow hard. "I heard you, if that's where this is going" You state the obvious.

"How much did you catch?" Brian questioned.

"Most of it... I think" You bite your lip, not being able to contain the smirk on your face.

"Enjoying yourself?" He finally moves, sitting on the edge of the bed. You absolutely adore how intimate the moment is.

"Less than I would like, my head is killing me" You whine as the pounding in your head is worse now.

"Yeah, I figured..." He stood up, handing you a glass of water and two Advil. You took it, swallowing it and rehydrating yourself.

"Thanks, Bri" You smile softly at him, leaning against the headboard. Everything's silent until you suddenly remembered it and your eyes widened at the thought.

"What?" Brian sounds worried.

"We did it, didn't we? Last night..." You point at his shirt, the one you're wearing.

"No" He simply said, shaking his head.

"Are you sure? I have your shirt on, Brian" You question him, raising your eyebrow.

"I would definitely remember it, (Y/N). Also, you heard me in the shower..." He bites his lip.

"Then what happened?" You ask.

"You don't remember it, do you?" He sounds disappointed, oh no.

"I don't think so?" You reply guiltily.