ready to impress

As you sit on the backseat of the Uber, squeezed in between Brian and the car's door. Your mind is racing with thoughts of wether you'd be regretting this or not and the man by your side could definitely sense that as he placed a hand over your thigh.

"Make sure you can handle things before you get into them..." He whispered.

"Talking about yourself?" You answered with a challenging tone, clearly catching him off guard.

"I think we both know who we're talking about here..." He answered.

"Don't worry, I won't be crying by the end of it" You say as you finally look into the blue eyes.

"Shame, it's always hot when you cry" He smirked.

You look at him without being able to come up with a comeback which makes him smile. But then you're reminded about the fact that you are not by yourselves when the other pair in the car include you in their conversation. Through it all, Brian seems to be handling the situation pretty well, unlike you had expected. But he's a good liar, that you knew.

Your newly made friends brought you back to the hotel they were staying in, that gladly happened to be just across the street from yours. Carmen opened the door and welcomed everyone in, closing it with a smile on her face and a sultry look.

"So... let the fun begin" She said, looking at Brian's face with a longing look.

You understood the feeling.

Brian was quick to understand the message, capturing her lips in a hungry kiss. But before you could even properly react, some strong hands land on your waist and turn you around. Your eyes lock gaze with the hazel eyes in front of you which was such a contrast to the blue ones you're so used to.

"Hi" He whispered, pulling you closer by the waist.

"Hi" You replied, a heat spreading over your cheeks, settling into his grasp. You couldn't say he wasn't hot, cause that he was. His features were sharp like Brian's and his eyes captured you like he had some sort of spell on you. He brought his face right next to your ear, pushing a strand of your hair back.

"You're pretty fucking hot yourself.." He whispered, a small whine escaping your throat as his lips ghosted over your ear. You carefully ran your hands up his shoulders and laced them around the back of his head, pulling him into your lips. He quickly took the hint and deliberately kissed you back, holding tighter onto your hips.

After that everything gets more intense and when you know, your back lands on the mattress as you undress yourself and Carmen laid naked by your side. Brian is on top of her as they make out, Brad's lips are on your neck and you lift his shirt up, helping him get rid of the rest of his clothes.

Brian kissed his way down to her inner thighs, making her shiver and moan. As he reached her centre he started to suck with his lips and rub with his tongue across the lace fabric, feeling her already hot and wet underneath. Grabbing the fabric he softly pulled them off and finally she was naked, laying there in the centre of your loveplay, her body aroused, wet and shaking, her breathing short.

He lowered his head, sucked on her clit before he started to rub and lick her. Carmen moaned loudly and Brad went down, too. Covering her clit with his lips, sucking on it and licking with his tongue over the spot. She had her eyes closed, gasped and moaned fully excited. Then you lowered your head, stroking and gently squeezing with your hands at her breasts, licking around the areola before you covered the nipple with your lips and sucked on it, while your hand fondled and caressed the other nipple.

The girl relaxed completely, laying there, not moving a single muscle, except her contractions when a heat wave rushed through her body, raising her chest to press her breasts against your mouth and moving her hip to the rhythms of the men's tongues, she was clearly loving it.