suck it & see

submissive Brian finally makes an appearance ;)

Waking up after a long tiring flight, the warm sun is totally blocked by the thick curtains in your room, your eyes open to find a dark room, also realizing the AC's freezing temperature you slept in. As you stretch your limbs and observe your surroundings, a sense of anticipation filled your heart. The familiar pair of blue eyes popping in your mind, which had you immediately checking your phone for any messages from him.

Brian

G'day, mate!

(Okay, ignore the Australian impression)

Just want to let you know that if you need
anything from me, I'm heading to the
gym with Jason...

Which can also mean: please come
rescue me!

Anyway, just text me when you
wake up. Okay?

You smile at the screen, it's incredible how he never failed to get a smile from you. Then an idea popped into your mind, instead of texting him telling you that you were awake, you're gonna surprise him. Getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom before opening your suitcase in search for something to wear. Settling for black tights and a matching top, not that you were planning on working out, but you also wouldn't wander into the gym in your pajamas.

Your heart beats fast in anticipation as you exit the elevator and make your way to the gym, searching for him as you look around. After walking past all kinds of equipments, right by the end of the room, dressed in black and sitting with a weight in hand, is Brian. Who can't help but break a smile the second his eyes caught you walking up to him, stopping by Jason's side as you both watch him.

"What a delight to see you here, (Y/N)" He said through gritted teeth as Jason instructed him

"Likewise, Zamolodchikova" You smiled.

"Oh, are you working out as well?" Jason asked.

"Yeah! I was in the hopes to do some cardio.." You contain a smirk from breaking as you hear Brian scoffing at your words.

"Hang in there, McCook" Jason said, clearly thinking that Brian's reaction was because of the exercise.

"Faster and you'll get it done quicker" You tease him, but not completely, truly wishing that he got it over with so that you could have him all for yourself.

"Easier said than done, (Y/N)" He looked back at you with fire in his eyes.