Chapter 23- Punishment

Mia POV

A I walked up the stairs slowly, I don't understand why he wanted me back if he is going to be an asshole .

I reached our room, and strip from my clothes getting ready to shower, as I turn the water on I wait a bit for it to get hot and then walked in.

I washed my body off adding some body wash, then I washed the soap off, and jumped out the shower.

My body was wrapped in a towel, and I walked out the bathroom seeing Alexander on the bed, he gets up and walks to me, "You really thought I wouldn't punish you for leaving... Without my permission," he says walking closer to me pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

He moves closer to my ear and whispers, "I was so fucking worried," he says with his husky voice.

He picks me up making me squeal and drop my towel, his eyes darkened seeing me.

"Please... I need y-you," I beg. "Mhm I fucking love it when you beg for me," he says placing me on the bed.

He hovers over me, and moves closer to my face, while his chain dangles over me.

His hand moving up and down my thigh, he kisses my lips and bites my bottom lip ," open, "he demands.

I open my mouth, in a rush his tongue was in my mouth. I softly moaned, then I moved my face while biting softly on his lower lip .

He softly groans, he then flips me over, pushing my cheek on the soft mattress, he then moves his hands to my hips picking it up in the air.

I see a evil smirk plastered on his face. He picks up his hand and softly rubs it, then it stops and a hard slap was felt on my cheek.

"Alexander!" I scream, "Yes love? " "I c-can't," I beg. "You can....and you will," he then slaps it again, and again.

Tears were in the corners of eyes, it sounds disgusting but why am I enjoying this?

His right we both are fucked up, really fucked up, but I love the feeling he gives me, the adrenaline the amazing thrill, the way he makes me feel, Its amazing.

I then felt another hard slap on my cheek. "Mhm, you such a good girl," he says. He then begins to rub my cheeks.

He stands up and picks me up placing me on his lap, with my legs wrapped around him.

"you fine love?" I nod my head, still in a daze by what happened, "words love," "yes I'm fine. " "Mhm," he says and softly pecks my lips.

"You don't understand how I felt when you left," he says placing his head in the crook of my neck while I play with his hair.

"Don't worry Alexander, I will always be yours, forever. "

That's a promise.