Chapter 8- Whore

Mia POV

once we got to Alexander's house, I wasn't in the mood so I just took my stuff to my new room and jumped into the shower.

When I was done I grabbed a towel and got dressed in a baggy shirt, tight shorts.

I then hopped into bed, I layed down for a second... Sleep then consumed me.

"Mia!.. Help. " is that mum "mum!"
As I ran into darkness I close my eyes when I opened them again, I was in that same forest.

"long time, daughter." no no no.... "please... Leave me father." "come here, come I won't hurt you anymore, I promise."

As I took slow steps to dad, he holds my shoulder and walks with me "come let me show you, that you're mum was never a good person either, sweetheart."

As we walked we began to enter a girl's  room in fact a toddlers room "guess who's room this is?" "mine," I say softly. "correct my dearest daughter, now wait.."

The door then opened, mother then walked in with a already boiled kettle, "I hate you!" mum screams, she then started laughing.

She took the kettle, and poured it all over me. "noo,stop it dad!"

Dad then began to laugh and took out a knife from his pocket, "please... Dad no."

He then rips my shirt an starts carving words. "Stop."

"shut it you slut." he says. "I am not a slut!" "then why did you cum when I was in you, huh, whore!" dad then started laughing, and coutined carving  'whore' on my chest.

I then woke up terrified, silent tears running down my face, but dad is right I am a fucking whore.

I can't do it any more, I get up and and walk to the bathroom taking out a razor.

As I shut the door behind me sitting on the floor, with tears running down my face, "his right I am a whore."

With that I cut my wrist.
Then again,
And again.

I stared at the blood dripping, as if it was a masterpiece. "Whore. " I read looking down at the carving.

______________________

Alexander POV

It was about 5:00am, when I changed and went to the gym, now I am doing pull ups, then Mia walks in "oh you here," she says.

"why are you up so early you normally hate mornings." I say curiously. "Mm, just couldn't sleep," she says while walking in front of me to a gym mat and starts doing squats.

Fuck, her ass is thick. I then started to slowly stalk her from the back, and when I reach her I rap my arms around her torso, she shrieks.

"Fuck, kitten you really must do this in front of me, Mhm." I then start to suck her neck. "why did you move when you were on my lap, you were doing my cock wonders."

"Alexander..... Stop." she says while sighing. I let out a airy chuckle "so you not enjoying this, mhm." I then turn her around, and picked her up, pushing her against the wall.

She then looks down at my abs,"my eyes are up here love." I say while picking up her chin, and kissing her jaw.

I then stopped, "answer my question bellissma, do you not like it when, I kiss you, mhm."I say in her ear. "yes... Yes I do just don't stop." I then chuckled, "so needy."

I then kissed her neck, going down to her breast, I then looked up at her for permission, and she hastily nodded. That's all I needed, before I unhooked her gym bra, the only think covering her chest.

When it came of I continued to suck, on her neck and once I got to her breast again, I was sure to leave her breast covered in my marks. "you fucking gorgeous," I say.

Once I go to the next boob, I see a carving saying 'whore' "don't look!"
She quickly covers her self. I move her hands.

"who did this to you?" I say enraged.
"Alexander don't worry, it's fine." "you call that fucking fine!" I say getting even more angry.

"just.... Leave me alone."