Chapter Five

I woke up to find myself snugggled up to somebodys chest, and i instantly felt alarmed. Last time i woke up in bed with someone it didn't end well. I untangled myself and punched the randoms face hard. "What the hell?" He sat up and i saw that the random person was Justin, ahh hell. 

"OMG are you ok? I forgot you slept in my bed, i am so sorry." I said it all in a rush; i can't beleve i just hit him! Last night he looked after me, and what do i do? Hit the poor guy! Justin groaned and rubbed his face then winced. "That is going to leave a mark." His humour failing terrably. "Wait here, i'll gp get you an ice pack." I ran downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of frozen peas and a teatowel, then raced back upstairs. "Here sit up," i commanded "i'll hold this to your face to help, sit still." I sat in front of him holding the bag of frozen peas to his face, still feeling full of guilt i ask him "how does it feel?" 

"You hit like a man, remind me never to get on your bad side," i must of had a look of terror on my face because he quickly said "but don't worry, i'll be fine. It doesn't hurt that bad."

We sat there for a while: me holding the ice to Justin's head, Justin playing with his hands. Suddenly Justin said, "how about we play a getting to know you game. How about 20 questions? I'll go first; Gabriel are you a virgin and if not when/how did you lose it?"  

I gasped who the hell did he think he is? Asking me a question like that! 

"Come on you did punch me." I sighed, i could tell him a lie. Make up a romantic story about the time i lost my virginity, but like he said i did punch the guy, he deserved the truth.

"It was one of my friends birthday party, and we werw all extremely drunk. We started playing 'spin the bottle' and when it came to my turn i was dared to lose my virginity to the person it landed on. They didn't think i wpuld actually go through with it but me being me couldn't let a bunch of guys scare me with their dares. It  landed on a long time freind of mine: Jake. After that i can't remember much but when i woke up the next morning i had a killer hangover and sore in places better not mentioned." i finished my story to here Justin laughing, if i hadn't just hit him i would totally walk out the room.

"Happy now? Okay my turn, now since its obvious you're not a virgin. What do you want to be when you grow up?" It was a lame question, but in all honesty i was curious to find out.

"I dream about being a successful doctor, to save lives i think would be such a wonderful career. My turn: What do YOU want to be when you grow up?"

"Hmm i haven't really thought about it before, but i guess to be a psychologist. I have always solved others problems and looking after my mam with her depression, i guess that's what i want to do. My turn: What's your favorite subject at school?"

Justin had a look of pity on his face and he replied, "Math, i guess. What is it like, losing your mother?"

Did i really want to answer that, to explain the constent heart ache, that nightmares and the lost feeling in the pit of my stomach? "It is the worse feeling anyone can go through, and i wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. What is my father like? I never knew him as a child and i guess you know him better than me."

"Your dad is a nice dude, he is intense at times and him and my mam are never home because of work. I haven't made any huge memories with the guy though." Justin paused and tucked a strand of my black hair behind my ear. "Gabe... What happened last night?"

I noticed that nickname again; all my friends back home called me Gab and my mam used to call me Gabby. But Gabe, i have never heard it before and i liked it. "The day my mam died i was the one to find her body. And every night since her death i have been haunted by that day, over and over again it happens and each time i get more upset or scared. but last night it was different, my mother's corpse sat up and tried to talk to me and it scared me. I couldn't stop screaming. I guess i should thank you for that too." I took a deep breath and touched his not bruised cheek. "Thank you for looking after me Justin."