Chapter 24

Epilogue

4 months later....

"L...Lou we don't have time for this babe" I stutter out, but Louis is already on his knees taking me into his mouth. We had showered separately to avoid this exact situation happening. "We're celebrating you tonight H, so we can be as late as we want" Lou says as he pops off my solid dick and pumps me a few times with his hand. He's got his sexy smirk on his face as he looks up at me. My hand comes up and runs through his damp hair, "you can explain to Niall why we are late then" I moan out as he takes me back down his throat.

Louis is cupping my balls and sucking me delirious when there's a knock on my door "H, we're gonna be late if we don't head now" it's Ben. "I, I'm not ready" I mumble out, I'm trying to control my erratic breathing. "Piss off Ben, we're busy" Louis shouts towards the door before he returns his attention back to my painfully hard cock and working me up towards my release. I let out a loud moan, I'm getting so close, I couldn't care less that Ben can hear us.

I hear Ben's laughter fade as he walks away from my door and then I hear the front door close in the distance.

Just a few more pumps by Louis skilled hands and a long deep lick around my sensitive head has me tumbling into euphoria. "God Lou, you're so good" I gasp out as I try to come back down to reality. "I just wanted to celebrate you my way" he laughs as he stands up and wipes his mouth off.

"I told you all that we didn't need to celebrate. Are you lot going to do this every time I sell a song?" I ask as I pull myself up to a sitting position on the bed. "This is the 1st one H, that's huge. You did it babe. Robin's wish is fulfilled. Now up you get" Louis smiles at me as he pulls up his jeans then offers his hand to me.

I couldn't believe it when I received that call a few months ago, a music agent heard me sing at open mic night and wanted to hear more. What a high I felt when they said they wanted my song, and wanted to see more of my work. This is the career and success I've always wanted.

We make it to the bar only half an hr later than planned. There's cheers from all the lads as I walk through the door. "About fucking time" Niall says with a huge grin on his face, he rounds the bar and pulls me into a hug. "Here's the man of the hour" Liam says as he offers me a high five. "Thanks lads, you didn't need to do this for me though" I say shyly. "Of course we did, you deserve it H" Zayn says, patting my arm. "Shots all round" Niall says and lines up a row of tequila. "Too Harry" Louis holds his glass up. There's a chorus of "Too Harry" as they all down our drinks.

"So H, what u gonna do with all this extra money you're earning?" Ben enquires after a sip of Beer. "Well....I was thinking about looking for my own flat" I tell him. Lately I've been thinking more and more about it. I'm hoping Louis will want to live with me. We go between my place and his at the moment, we have done for months, so I'm hoping he agrees that we should find a place together. "That's great Harry, about time I got my flat back'' Ben grins at me,"I'm kidding cuz, I'll miss you, but so happy for you lad" I nudge him with my shoulder "I'll miss you too"

"What are you pair talking about?" Louis says as he drops down onto the stool next to me just as Ben gets up, Zayn yelling at him to go do more shots.

No time like the present I tell myself, "Well...." I swallow down a lump of nerves in my throat before I continue on, "I just told Ben that I'm thinking of looking for my own flat now I've got this extra cash coming in" I look over at him after I've stopped talking. "Aww, nice one H." he squeezes my leg. I look down at his hand resting on my thigh "Would you....I mean, do you want to move in with me Lou?" I say in a hushed voice, just loud enough for him to hear. Louis' hand comes up and gently turns my face to look at him, his eyes are glistening with tears, "Absolutely H. I'd love to live with you. No more back and forth for us" he smiles widely. "Love you" I whisper as I drop my head against his, closing my eyes and taking in this precious moment. "Love you more" he says, pulling back and tucking a curl behind my ear. "So...We're really doing this then?" Louis nods at me eagerly, not one sign of doubt showing in his eyes at all as he leans in sealing our future,our forever with a kiss.