02

You dived into the water, today was the day you and your siblings taught the forest family to dive, swim etc. All types of sea creatures swam around you in the reef as you swam.

You noticed them staring at the scenery, which is understandable, it was beautiful, you reached your hand out as a fish slid against to it.

You turned back to see the brothers rising for air, they looked down so you decided to do hand signals to them

'Hurry up and swim with us,' you signed but what you got back was a confused face, you face palmed as you motioned for them to follow, hoping they at least understood that.

Thankfully they did, you smiled as they took a deep breath before going under to swim with you guys once again

'What's wrong with them?' Aonung signed.

'They are not very well at diving,' you responded, not meaning to make fun of them.

But unfortunately it came out bad and Aonung and Roxto laughed.

'They're learning,' Tsireya signed, disappointed.

You nodded 'maybe we can do something else, let's go back up.'

You swam up as they followed.

"Are you alright?" Tsireya asked them.

"You're too fast, wait for us!"

"Just breathe," you said calmly.

Aonung came up "you are not good divers. May Be good at swinging through trees but-" Tsireya hit his head with a soft scowl, while you stifled a laugh behind your hand and glanced at him.

"We do not speak this finger talk, we don't know what you're saying" the oldest said, mimicking the signs.

"I noticed, I will teach you," he nodded and softly smiled at you, you raised an eyebrow in return.

"Where's Kiri?"

"Kiri?"

"Did you see her?"

You slowly raised a hand "I saw her back at the village, she was watching the sea life swim."

They nodded as you spoke again.

"How about we get you bonded instead?"

—----------------------

"These are Ilu, if you want to live here, you have to ride," your brother said.

You turned over to the older brother "here, i'll help you."

He nodded following you, you got one and held it still, you looked at him staring at you.

"You gonna keep staring at me or actually focus?" you smirked as he immediately looked down at his Ilu. "Oh and..." you spoke up as he looked at you again, "i never got your name."

"It's Neteyam," he said as his eyes trailed your figure, but quickly fixed his gaze to your face.

"And your siblings?"

"Oh yea," he started to point. "With your sister, that's Lo'ak," you nodded a he continued "then that's Tuktirey and you know Kiri."

"Okay, now this is almost the exact same as a banshee, except in the water so i'm assuming you know how to make the bond, but just so you have an extra warning be careful and hold on tight" you told him as he nodded.

"Yea yea, i've done this all before," he smugly said as you let go.

He went good for a while until he started to slip then tumble off as the Ilu went back to you.