Chapter 3!

Zee's pov:
I wasn't so sure this time when I smelled my mate. Because last time they used a spray that changes to be everybody mate. So, at first I decided to just leave.

Then I remember what they taught us to see what perfume that changes mates and the smell has always a hint of a certain something. Realising this smell doesn't. I don't want to upset you. So, I turned around and growled mate.

My guards and I went back and I followed the smell. It led me to a boy I have never met before. But then I recognise Saint and Perth. Could this be the brother that Saint and Perth told me about. The one who was abused and if his ex appears then Saint will rip his throat out.

Me and my guards sat with them. The boy looked like something was bothering him. So, I know this time it's real.

I saw him noticing my shoes and the look on his face was great some rich guy. I laughed inside my head. He peeked at his brother when saw he was getting evils and that he bowed. So, he turned and faced me. He was so surprised to see who was sitting in the chair beside him. He bolted up and bowed and sat back down again.

I realised he only did that as I'm his alpha. It seemed like he didn't want to react that much. But that enticed me more. I knew now that his abuse had hurt him so much that he didn't even want to bother with his mate. Probably because he thinks he's broken and that no one wants him. Now I wish that I can ripp this Thorn's guy neck out for hurting my luna.

I asked his name and he told me it was Nunew Hia Suppasit. He gave a look that he was going to ask why, when his brother cut him off and told me he is eighteen. His brother told me that it was his birthday in two weeks and that he was their third son out of their four boys.

I realised then why I never met my mate before because I never went down to the farm regions but had them visit me.

Nunew seemed so confused with his brothers reaction. So I laughed a little bit. Then his phone went off. He told his brother that he was going to take it. I could tell he just wanted to get away from me. But then I remember he was abused and that would make it hard for him to form a good relationship.

I overheard some of the conversation, he was talking to some named Gulf and they were very close by the sounds of it. He didn't mention me once. But told the other guy that he will go watch a movie. They started talking about school. When he realised we could hear everything. So, he moved six steps forward. I'm so very lucky I learnt how to lip read. He was answering what type of popcorn he likes. My wolf didn't like how close they were. Or that he deliberately took steps away to speak in private. He returned to the table and excused himself.

He left to go to the movies. His brother seemed annoyed. I sent one of my guards with him. Without him knowing.

Then the brother looked even more confused at me. He was going to ask why I sent him with his brother. So, I growled mate. He stopped shocked. Perth congratulated me on finding my one true mate. I hugged him.

We spoke for a while until Perth had to leave for his shift and Saint was called to collect their pictures. But at least I knew more. I know he has always been a tomboy. He's always been cute and is protective of his family. He used to bubbly and outgoing but not after what happened. I made a plann to woo him and show him that no one will be able to hurt him. Not while I'm here.

We all left and mu guard with my mate kept me updated he told me that were just really close friends and that he thanked him for being the only friend that stuck by him after he was abused.

I wasn't so jealous anymore. But he will have to limit physical touch when I'm around.

I got his schedule from the University. And decided to pick him up the next day.

Next day;
I spent most of my days in meetings, so I hope I'm not late picking him up. Luckily I wasn't. I saw them come out. He saw me and tried to act as if he didn't. So I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the car. His friend was confused and worried. He came upto me telling me his friend has done nothing wrong. So, I growled Mate and he stepped back. I looked back at Nunew and he looked surprised by how possessive I was. I hugged him and rested my head in his neck, to inhale his scent. I just wanted to be able to smell him more. I didn't expect myself to go right to his scent gland. At first he was nervous and wanted me off. But then when he realised I wasn't going to hurt him, he allowed me to scent him. Soon, I was scenting and cuddling him in broad daylight with everyone watching. A lot of girls jealous.

I then smelt that it was upsetting my mate as he started to pull away. So, I removed my head and faced them and growled. They know not to mess around and they know if they hurt my mate I won't go easy. He is looking at me as if expecting me to act differently when I find out something. I thanked Gulf for looking after him for me and guided him into the passenger side of the car. Yes I have already told his brother he would be staying with me during his week off. He will be back home on the countdown for his birthday. So, he agreed as he had to go back to the parents and help them.

I got in the drivers seat and drove away. I could sense his discomfort and that he kept staring at me. I already had a bag of his things at mine. We arrived at my mansion and he was surprised by how it wasn't over the top. As soon as we got into the first room I told him to get changed and passed him his bag. He was surprised what his stuff was doing here. I got one of my men to guide him to his room. I got him to tell him he would bring him down for dinner afterwards.