Chapter 8! 18+

We arrived and Saint was outside waiting. Perth was worried he thought he was late to look after the kids for his turn. But as soon as, I got out he hugged me and thanked me for giving my blood. I told him I'll always would.

We walked into the house and my dad was there waiting for us. Just sitting there waiting. While, Grandma was playing with the babies. Mum went to feed them milk.

When the two came and checked on me. "Nunew we were so worried when we heard. We couldn't wait to see. But you seem all fine now. Better rest more".

My nan saw the bite mark evidence of the mating, she laughed and clapped. My dad turned to face her with a look of confusion. She then said "of course he's okay, now he has his mate and now that they have mated". My dad looked shocked and checked my neck. He looked and smelled angry.

But lucky he remembered who was alpha and told Zee not to hurt me.

Zee nodded and said he wants to make it his life's mission to stopping me from ever getting hurt again.

My younger brother ran to me, saying that he was going to learn who his mate is as he will be sixteen and a half tomorrow. He also, said that it would be the red moon. Noel was behind him breathing heavily and nodding his head. I noticed that two of the body guards were reacting. That means their mates. I decided to remind them it's an estimate and is always a month off.

They sighed and went upstairs to do their homework before dinner.

The guards were named Boss and Fort. Fort was better at the fighting side, while his best friend Boss is better with cars and modes of transport. They work well together and can help each other. But which one is my brothers mate. These guards were twenty five. If he's right then he is going to find out his mate, tomorrow.

I know the reason why he cares is because he is jealous that we have a special other and spend more time together. He wants to spend time together. He misses us all hanging out.

So I decided to do something about it after Mew had arrived. But as soon as, Mew arrived he pulled me into a big hug and called Gulf. He turned the phone in my direction to show him that I'm alright.

Gulf couldn't come as his father was also, having a family gathering. They have another in a week. But thats just so that they can meet Gulf and won't be long as some will have to go to work later that day. Gulf is working for his father and me, well I'm the luna I have to help the Alpha run the pack. So, he won't allow me to do what I'm trained for. But make sure that I'm going to have regular fighting lesson of different styles, so that I can protect myself.

Not that he was still wanted to protect me over me fighting.

It was dinner time and we had just finished eating. So, Peat went upstairs to go find something. Noel had already gone home, for his dinner.

So I stood up and everyone looked at me and I said I wanted to play like we use to. They all looked at me like what. So, I pointed my head up to Peat. I told them he hopes that we will spend time with him if he has a mate. My brothers looked shocked. They were too busy with their lives to pay attention to their youngest brother. While I was still trying to find my feet. Zee looked so happy, when he realised I had chosen to not push my family aside as I have a mate.

The other brothers agreed and I sat down. Peat came running down the stairs with his report card and his award from high-school in his hand.

Me and my brothers were so proud.

I got up and went and hugged him. He froze, he was surprised that their wasn't no reason for the hug. Because since I had my mate, he was always holding onto me and by my side.