Chapter 12! 18+

He was going down my throat and giving me hickey. So, I pull off my pants. I want to ride Zee. So, I put my fingers into my hole and thrust in and out. Soon I was moaning like crazy.

He removed my fingers and put in his. He kissed all the way down  my body and started sucking me off. I came and I swear I saw fireworks.

So then I rolled him over, he was trying to get ready to start. I pushed him inside of me and began moving. His moans were so lovely and I wanted more than anything to make him come multiple times.

He came and then he got big again. He came about five times before his big knot and that's when we felt the most connected. I went harder and faster as it felt so good. Then he came his knot was inside me. But he wasn't done yet. He started to thrust upwards and all night we couldn't be stopped. Luckily the kids were at camp today.
(By the way Boss, finally decides he doesn't just want a fling with Noel. So he asks him out and fucus him hard.)

Boss's pov:
I love you will you be mine.

There I said it, he looked confused and then I realised it was heat. He ripped my clothes off. I don't want to have sex with him unless he says yes. He goes and rubs my balls and says I need you and love you my mate. I have been yours the whole time.

I picked the naked boy and shoved my dick in him. I'm fucking and I decided to give him a better experience. I give him double pleasure. He brings his fingers down and begin to play with my hole and I love it. I thrust in harder and we both come. Then I realise its the pink moon. Meaning its the night of last. Everyone is fucking. It's the time they all let out the truth about this sort of stuff.  But I had planned to make him mine before this. So he shall be mine.