Chapter 10!

Four years later, Nunew's pov:

It has been four and half years since they left to go to war. Meaning our son is three and nine months old. We have been hearing about a nearing end and it wasn't until this morning was it confirmed that war was over. Meaning an alpha was dead. Travel was open again and soon we will find out which alpha is dead. So, I decided to take my son to see where his dad grew up. Peat and Saint wanted to bring their children too. Just in case this is the last time we get to see these places.

By the way my three year old is named Zon and he was born a month early. Saint twins are call Pring and Pleng and they are four years old and one month. Peat had twins too and they are three years and eight months. They are called Wayo and Wago. Mew was coming to help. We arrived and planning to spend a week here. Its been two days and the others were looking after the babies, while I went for a walk. When I saw Fort. I ran and hugged him. He seemed down and really wanting to see Peat. When I got off him and he finally saw me. He smiled and asked me how Peat was and if he was with anyone. I told him that he's still waiting for him and congratulations. He looked at me like what. So, I told him your a father to twins. They are three years and eight months. He burst into happy tears. He hugged me again happy that he has pups and that he still has Peat.

So I told them that they are at Saint's place. But I stopped him and asked him who won. He said Zee won but he probably won't be back until he decides who is joining our pack. It could be months with how many there is of them. And Perth will help him.

I thanked him and took him to see his mate and pups. When Peat saw him he jumped right onto him. Peat had to explain to their pups that their dad was out fighting to protect us, so he is back because he would never leave us. The twins hugged him and he cried. The next day they spent together.

While Saint decided to take a break and relax. So, me and Mew took the twins and my baby to see the alpha's house. Mew let me go look around. He wanted me to remember, to make me happy again. As I walked into my old room, the gym. I had a surprise it was Zee. He dropped what he was holding. I gave a what look. I asked him aren't you supposed to be picking who would be in your pack. He ruined over to me and picked me up and said that Apo's pack is closer, so he would take some in. Saint would be back in two days. As he said this we were scenting each other. I pulled away. He was confused.

I took a deep breath and said we have a child I became pregnant from that night. His name is Zon and he is three years and nine months. He was so happy. He hugged me tight and we went to find Mew with our son.

Mew's pov:
We were just taking a look around when we bumped into Gulf. But he got the wrong idea from the way Zon clung to me. Because I have been sad because I haven't seen or spoken to Gulf since our fight. He looked angry and was going to leave. So I pulled him back and pinned him to the wall. I put Zon on the ground and told him it wasn't what he thought. He gave me the really eyes. So I said yes I am just looking after my brothers kids. This Zon, he's Nunew's son. He looked at him and when he saw Zon's eyes turn red when staring at a man who was making fun of his twin cousins. Scaring the man away. He realised he was the alpha's child. So, he pecked my lips before getting out from being held against the wall. He shook their hands when we both heard. "Mew, where are you, I have something to show you and Zon and the twins".

The next minute Nunew came around the corner and looked shocked when he saw Gulf. Zon ran to Nunew shouting mummy and said I scared a bad man away mummy.

We all smiled and shoock our heads at that and Gulf and Nunew hugged each other. They caught up and then followed Nunew to the surprise which was...

Nunew's pov:
They were following me while each holding a twin. We entered the dinning room and it was set. A man with his back to us was talking to someone about something. Which sounded like preparing a bedroom.

A little while later he turned around and I heard a gasp, from Mew. Mew, Gulf and the twins bowed to their alpha and he bowed back he invited them to sit down. He said that he knew that Gulf and Mew would probably meet before lunch. He smiled looked at his son for the first time. The bad man came in and sir I think that someone I'd bringing alpha children into your land and their hurting people, they should be killed. Look there he is now. As soon as Zee heard this he turned to face the man and growled. It was a threatening one, to tell him to never lay a hand on his son. The man looked confused. Zon spoke and said bad man. I asked him to explain. He said he sexualise kids. I was surprised and Mew told me his teacher was fired for teaching these kids these things that early age.

Since, Zee knew what it meant he turned to his son and gave him a look to calm down. Zon's eyes went back to normal. Zee got closer to the man, angrily staring at him. He spoke "one you won't be touching my son. Two I won't have a predator around the packs kids. Let alone my luna's niece and nephew. Now Guards lock him in a cell".

Once the man had been taken, Zee came to me and scent marked me. Before Zon said "is he daddy and has he returned now". Zee's heart shattered. He never wanted to miss his first child's first, but he had and he will make up for it.

Zee said "yes I'm your daddy and I am so sorry that you had to wait. I wish I knew and that there was no war. I am so grateful for you. Can you give me a chance to prove that your my everything. Please, I know we just met but I'm your father. I will love you no matter what".

My son nodded and held out his hands for his dad to hold him. Zee took him and kissed me on the lips and thanked me for our child. We had lunch there and a little while after eating Zon fell asleep in Zee's arms.

I took a picture and then I showed Zee all the pictures of Zon I had on there. I had this phone given to me by my nan for my birthday gift. The year I met my mate. So, it had pictures of baby Zon. Looking at the pictures I took of my pregnancies and cravings. Pictures of when he was first born and just before one. Him as a toddler and recent ones. Zee was so happy. He was happy to see the pictures and to hold his son and that he fell asleep on him. He scented his son. He always wanted to remember this moment. So, do I.

Mew and Gulf left to return the twins to Saint in the evening. While, I stayed and slept there with Zon. That night we all slept in Zee bed. And in the morning he had presents for Zon, to make up for missing his birthdays and Christmas. It was one per event. Zon thanked and hugged him. He was running around playing with the toys. I said I might leave Zon with him, to go get our stuff. He agreed he wanted to spend as much time with Zon as possible. But then he decided to come back with us to thank my parents for helping raise his child.

I was so happy. I finally looked at my phone and found out that Mew and Gulf had gone with Saint and twins back to our parents. This was so Saint could pack up all their things and bring them here and Mew could come for a week vacation to spend time with Gulf.

Zee got news of Perth arriving home this evening and we decided to surprise Saint and bring him back with us. I was so happy I couldn't wait. Zon spent the whole day playing with his toys. And Zee asked people to clear out the attic and make it good to hold their family treasures. So that he can turn where the old family treasures into a playroom for his son. They promised to have it done before we returned home.the clearing out of the attic. What was in there. Stuff that was supposed to be stored in the pack den. So, it was going to be put into the packs den.

Perth arrived and I cuddled him. I told him about the surprise and he was down. I showed him a picture of his twins and he cried. He met Zon and he bowed to him and Zon he didn't need to as he is only the son of the Alpha and he is the beta and his uncle by law. That's right Perth and Saint got married. Well eloped just before he went off to fight for us. Perth agreed to only do when they are in public and not at family situations.

But the sad news we did get was that mum had died and we knew dad wouldn't last long. Especially since, Grandma had died two years after the war had started.

But with Zee back I could finally be happy and take pressure of my dad and spend what's left of his cancer life. With him being happy. He is coming on holiday with us to here once we have packed everything. Then we will live with Mew until he dies there. Then Mew will keep the house and take his dad position as head harvester and help our pack grow our food and raise our animals.

Anyway I can't wait to surprise my brother and his children. I want it to be the happiest time. Where people do stuff, so that they won't regret it afterwards.