What is Christmas ?

It's been a long time since we last saw Bucky and A-lan. The town of Seabrook is putting on its white coat and getting ready for the end of year festivities. Our two protagonists are lying on Bucky's bed and watching a Christmas movie.

(POV A-LAN)

We've been watching Christmas movies for hours and I still don't understand what the point of this holiday is. While I stroke my beloved's hair.

A-lan: Bucky?

Bucky: huh?

A-lan: can I ask you a question?

Bucky: you just did *he smile*

A-lan: haha ha you make that joke every time

Bucky: because you always ask me that question

A-lan: Anyway, can you explain to me what Christmas is?

Bucky: WHAT? !!!!!! WE'VE BEEN WATCHING CHRISTMAS MOVIES FOR A WHILE NOW AND YOU'RE JUST TELLING ME THAT NOW!

A-lan: I'm Sorry...

Bucky: don't be sorry, it's just that I feel stupid for not having explained it to you properly. In short, Christmas is a holiday that we spend with the people we love, we eat, dance, sing, Santa Claus comes by in the night and gives us gifts oh and speaking of gifts, we have to give them to the people we love.

A-lan: A gift? For example?

Bucky: Anything, the gift just has to please the person to show them that you love them.

A-lan: oh okay....

I'm starting to stress out because tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I don't know what to get Bucky. I love him with all my heart, but if I give him a bad gift and he thinks I hate him....or worse he hates me for it. I have to find out as soon as possible I don't want to lose him. I love him, I swear.